Part 74

A/N

For all the days that I've kept you waiting, I'll make it up by updating now. Thank-you for all the love and support guys, I hope you enjoy this extra long update. :) I just dropped by to publish this, now I'll be back to work, trying to cope up with studies. Take care alright? I love you all.~

-Author nim/ Tinnie ah~

Christine's POV

1 day before the flight

Tinnie ah, I'm here now. We just finished a mini interview, then we'll be holding the showcase that would last at least 2 hours. How are things there?

-Oppa

How are things here?

How can I tell him that I'm here, lying down on Jungkook's bed, all curled up with damp eye lashes?

.

.

~flashback~

I started the day, waking up in my bed when I was sure I fell asleep on Oppa's lap last night in the living room. I look to my side and found a note posted on my lampshade.

Little Princess,

Oppa left already. I couldn't wake you up. You barely had a good sleep and your sleeping face last night was so hard to wake up. You slept peacefully, so I wanted you to maintain it, even if it'll be the last time I'll see you for a while. (Don't worry, I took a photo as a remembrance. You better come back within 2 years or I'll post this in the FanCafe and I'll be asking ARMY to look for you. Keke) Anyways, you'll still call me right? Face time me some time. I'll hide from the guys. I promise.

Take good care of yourself okay? Oppa will be waiting for your return.

I love you, Tinnie ah.

-Yoongi Oppa.

P.S. I brought you to your bed, you didn't fly okay?

I smiled at the note and took it in my hands. I folded it neatly and placed it in my wallet.

"I should start packing." I told myself as I stood up from my bed and went towards my cabinet to get out the clothes that I'll be bringing with me.

.

.

I decided to visit the dorm, but Jiji eomma called to say that she sent a nurse to assist me on my first and last home therapy. Tomorrow will be my flight, and she'll be the one to take care of me once again. I'll leave tomorrow... but it's not the end. I'm leaving for a possibility of a new beginning.

After the messy puking and painful shots and needles, I got to rest for a while before I got the strength to travel my way to the boys' dorm. As soon as I got in the dorm, I was surprised. Things were actually clean, but that's until I visited their rooms.

Jin's was clean, but Hoseok's was cleaner. Now, regarding the rest... it was a mess.

I left small tokens of appreciations for each of them. All hidden somewhere, I don't know if they'll find. Hopefully, they will. And if they do, would they know it's from me? I never left a note... Besides two rooms.

I smile with tears in my eyes as I reminisced all the memories shared with all of them. With everything that's been going on, I'm really thankful that they were warm and accepting, even from the beginning when none of us knew Yoongi oppa was my brother. When all they thought I was Jungkook's friend from school, they still welcomed me with warm smiles, not knowing that our first meeting will be on the funeral of my father. They've made me strong after every trial, being there for me as if they were my own brothers as well. I only had one brother by blood, but I had 7 more by heart. (Seokjin. Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, Jaebum and Jongin.)