Part 22

Jimin's POV

Christine really is beautiful. Pretty with her usual clothing but breath taking when dolled up. Hannah sure did a great job keeping it simple but beautiful.

Hannah... How is she?

I was dozing off when Christine patted my thigh and motioned me to lean so she could whisper.

"Jiminie.. I'm scared." She said

"Don't be. We're all here for you." I smiled at her and patted her hand.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked me

"Ofcourse." I said smiling

"Talk to me." She insisted.

"Later then." I gave up as I smiled at her.

"Alright." She smiled and faced forward taking deep breaths.

.
.

Christine's POV

I'm freaking out as soon as I saw alot of people waiting outside the hotel and flashes of cameras were happening everywhere.

"Oppa" I said softly as I held his arm tightly.

"You can do this." Jimin said and Suga oppa smiled

"Camera will only be up to the entrance. Don't worry." He smiled as we went down the van

"BANGTAN Who's the girl you're with?"

"Who's girlfriend is she?"

"She's quite pretty! Im sure your fans would love to know who she is!"

Reporters talked at the same time and it scared me. This kind of life is their normal life? If this was me I'd go insane and just lock myself inside my room!

The boys just smiled politely as they made their way to the hotel. But before entering Suga oppa faced towards the reporters and so did the other guys.

"She's my sister. I just hope ARMY will take care of her for me" Suga oppa said and the cameras roared louder but their manager just led us in.

"What was that Yoongi?" Their manager asked as soon as there were no reporters.

"I'm just telling the truth!" He said placing me protectively on his back.

Their manager suddenly went to me and asked me all sorts of question. Who's my father and mother and how did oppa and I met and what was my blood type and alot more. When I got to answer everything, he seems to slowly accept who I was.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Inside the party hall, I saw alot of idols whom I've been dying to meet! Fx, 2pm, 2am, Infinite, 2ne1, Bigbang, Wondergirls, CNBlue, FTIsland, Shinee, Miss A and alot more! EXO was there too but I dont think they noticed me with the boys.

"Yoongi hyung!" Zelo approached him

"Zelo ah!" He said as he one armed hugged him.

"Meet my sister" he said introducing me.

"Annyeong. Christine imnida" I bowed

"She's pretty! Annyeong Noona!" He smiled

"I'm younger.." I said shyly.

"I know.. I just want to call you noona. Heh" he smiled charmingly and bowed to everyone before he left.

"I thought....." I started

"No. Whatever the fandom says, BTS and BAP are good friends." Jin said smiling at me.

Suga oppa continued to introduce me to everyone whom he knows. By the looks of it everyone was talking about me and smiling at me if ever my gazes met theirs. I smiled back and held on to the boys who were supporting me through out this nerve wrecking experience.