Part 40

Jungkook's POV

I'm worried for jagi when she's left alone in school. I know there's more that's happening to her besides those loud rude statements for her to hear.. But she never told me. Why is she enduring all this by her own?

As we were waiting for Yoongi hyung to pick her up, my phone rang.

"Is this Jungkook oppa?" The other line asked as I answered the call.

"Ne..." I answered back

"Its Yuri.. You remember me?" My eyes widen. Who?!

"Ah Jjinja? Ne!" Ofcourse how could I forget her? She suddenly broke up with me then the next day she flew to London.. She was my first and only girlfriend before I met Christine.

"I'm at the park where you took me on our first date.." Oh?

"I'm at the same park." I told her.

"Jjinja? C..can I meet up with you..?"

"Sure, I'll meet up with you later. Alright. See you." I said. Wait. What did I just agree on? Should I tell her?

Suddenly her phone rang. It looks like hyung is here already... Well I guess I better go? Its impolite to let a girl wait, so my mom said. And since hyung is here, I guess it's okay to go ahead.

I bid farewell and went to where Yuri was. Why would she suddenly show up after 3 years of leaving me? Hmm. This got me curious.

As I saw her, she was still her old self. Always wearing skirts even if its winter when its cold. She always dressed cutely and girly. I just noticed how different she was with Christine... But nothing beats my simple yet breath taking jagiya.

She suddenly ran and wrapped her arms around me. I was startled by her sudden action. What is she doing?

"I missed you, oppa!" She said.

Something feels wrong.

"Hah.. How are you Yuri ah?" I asked standing awkwardly with my hands on my sides as I bent over alittle since she's dragging me down. She was almost the same height as Jagi, but Yuri's nothing compared to her.

"No hug back? Not even a reply?" She let go as she pouted. What she did to me three years ago felt like nothing anymore now that I have Christine by my side.

"A..are you still mad at me oppa for what I did 3 years ago?" She asked as she took a step back.

"No not really" I shrugged as I sat on the bench infront of us.

"Jjinja?" She took the seat beside me.

"Mm." I said smiling at her.

"Then can I have you back? I really regret brea-"

"I have a girlfriend." I cut her off, looking straight at her seriously.

"Mian.." I softly said

"O..oh.. Do I know her?" she asked.

"I don't think so." I said looking up the skies.

She was about to say something when her phone rang. She whispered as she answered then hanged up irritated.

"Oppa, I have to go.. I'll see you tomorrow" she smiled at me before running off.

Tomorrow?

I walked back to the house, waiting for a text from jagi.. But not a single text was received. Hmm? Are they having that much fun?

I decided not to bother them and just wait for them at home.

Around 6:30 pm we heard J-Hope hyung shout my jagi's name so one by one we got off our lazy asses resting on the studio room's floor after dancing randomly and showed ourselves.