Part 52

Christine's POV

I woke up a little early to find the guys do some last minute packing.

"Have you guys eaten already?" I asked rubbing my eyes still half asleep.

"Omona you're up!!" Jin shouted hugging me.

"Goooodmorning sunshine!" Jimin said pinching my cheeks.

"Sleepy head." Oppa ruffled my hair and the others greeted before doing what they were doing.

"Yah have you guys eaten" I asked again.

"We'll eat on the way." Jungkook said hugging me from behind. "Why are you up early? It's a Saturday. Sleep in.. Or is your appointment early?"

"It's still after lunch but I wanted to see you guys before you leave." I smiled looking up, putting my hands and arms over his, which was around my waist. He smiled back and gave me a kiss on the forehead before releasing me and going back to his packing.

I looked at everyone, taking their bright faces in, obviously excited about performing for their fans besides two. Jimin and J-Hope. What's wrong? It looked like J-Hope was comforting Jimin? Was something wrong?

I was supposed to go over them when my phone rang in my room.

"Heeeey! Goodmorning baby giirl!" Sungmi cheered from the other line.

"What's with the early morning energy?" I smiled. Atleast she's happy.

"Better have a good morning start to last the whole day!" she said. "What time are they leaving?"

"About half an hour. Their manager will pick them up by 8:30" I sighed.

"You are not alone No No No!" she sang. "I'll go over"

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Tinnie ahh~ " I heard oppa calling me from outside.

"See ya later, gotta go." I said. She said the same and we hang up.

"What is it oppa?" I asked as I went out of my room.

"Where did you place the toothpastes again?"

"Aish oppa what would you do without me?" I said going over to the box of toothpaste meant for their travelling which was beside his stuffs that was just being covered by his jacket.

"Open your eyes would you?" I smirked. "Oh wait, your eyes are opened already." I joked and the guys laughed as Oppa playfully headlocked me and messed with my hair.

"This kid. Make sure that you'll follow alright? We'll be waiting." Oppa said smiling at me.

"I won't if you don't release me." I said

"What if I don't want to?" Oppa smirked when suddenly all the guys went over to Suga, helping me escape his tight grip.

"Let her go hyung!!!" Jimin and V whined as they try to pry me off of Oppa's grip.

"YAH NO FAIR IF HER PROMISE GETS BROKEN BECAUSE OF YOU I'M KILLING YOU YOONGI." Jin said with his hands on his hips

"Let her go hyung!" RM said trying to tickle oppa alongside with J-Hope

"Oppa!!!!" I said laughing as oppa was spazzing because of the tickles he's getting. These were the 7 idiots I love alot.

"Yah yah yah she might get hurt!" Jungkook said as he holds up his phone, probably recording this idiotic scenario.

"You say that when all you're doing is recording." I said

"Oops." Jungkook just smiled and continued to record it.