Part 51

Author's note:

I was honestly supposed to end this book by the 50th chapter but damn you guys know just how to motivate me. Well I'll continue this book <3 I enjoy writing it anyways. I hope you continue to support this! Oh and please show as much love to my Jimin fanfic "Stay With Me" as you're showing to my Jungkook fanfic "You Have Me".. I'll do my best!!

Don't forget to comment and vote alright? I love you guys!

Enjoy this chapter ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christine's POV

It was the last day of camp, and as promised, the students enjoyed themselves on the beach. They played with water even if it was cold. They didn't last long tho.. Because of the coldness, they gave up and changed into warmer clothes and just walked around, taking pictures and couples roaming around enjoying the scenery.

"Watchya observing there?" Sungmi said sitting beside me. I was sitting on the the edge of a concrete wall which was separating the beach from the resthouse and the campsite we were in with my legs dangling.

"Everything... I'm trying to take everything all in while I still can." I said looking ahead when something hit me hard on my back.

"Appo.." I said rubbing the part that was hit. "YAH! What was that for?!" I asked Sungmi who was narrowing her eyes at me.

"Don't you dare talk like that you little punk!" She retorted as she started to tear up.

"Okok. I'm sorry. I won't! gahd don't cry!" I said panicking.

"Good." she said wiping her tears.

"What are you girls doing here?" Jungkook asked sitting beside me as Jaebum sat beside Sungmi.

"Nothing, enjoying the cold breeze with a beautiful view." I said.

Jungkook held my hand as he gazed through my soul. He smiled and I returned it, knowing that he was reminiscing about our last night's memory in this exact beach.

The four of us sat in silence watching everyone scattered everywhere. I noticed Sungmi rest her head on Jaebum's shoulder. And I was the only one keeping secrets huh? I knew something was up with this two. I smiled as I myself, rested my head on Jungkook's shoulder and felt his head rest on mine as well.

The silence was broken by Jungkook's ringtone.

"Ne, hyung. Mm. Wae? Bwoh?! How long?! Why so sudden... Ne.. Arrasso." He said and hung up pouting.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"We have a tour that starts tomorrow. Manager set it up while I was here so I didn't know and they just remembered to call me today." He said looking annoyed.

"How long?"

"A week."

"When will you come back?" Sungmi asked

"Next Saturday."

"Damn.. You'll miss school man." Jaebum said

"It's not what I'm upset about.." Jungkook murmured. "Can you come with us?" Jungkook suddenly asked me.

I want to. I wanted to. I was about to say yes when I remembered I have an appointment tomorrow with Jiyoon umma..

"Mianhe.. I have an appointment.." I said smiling sadly.

"But you promised! The stars were our witness!" He complained.

"I know.. Should I just follow?" I said trying to cheer him up