Part 68

Jin's POV

"What's taking them so long?" Yoongi asked no one in particular.

"I'll go look for them." I volunteered, wearing my cap and shades to avoid attention as I went down our van.

The members and I still can't believe about our little sister's (well she's our own little sister) condition and we're all having a hard time trying to smile and laugh despite her condition but we're also doing this for her, so we're doing our best. Especially Yoongi who I caught crying alone by the hallway while everyone's chatting up with Christine in her hospital room.

"She'll be fine... She'll get better." I muttered to myself as I enter the building only to be greeted by Christine on Jimin's back.

"Where have you been?" I asked the two.

"Sorry, got caught up with Jongin and the others.." She smiled weakly. I examined her face and saw her abit pale than usual.

"You guys go ahead to the hospital. Take her there quickly alright?" I told them, urging them to walk to the van.

"How about you hyung?" Jimin asked confused as he walked towards the exit.

"I'll look for Jungkook. He's not in the van with the others but you don't have to wait for us okay?" I said walking them out and sending them off.

Where could that kid be?

I asked myself as I roamed around the building with my phone in my hand. Just as I was about to call Jungkook, Alvina's name popped out of my screen.

"Hey Jagi, what's up?" I asked as I look around. "Aniya~ I'll go to you later then after I'll go to the hospital... Yes, Yoongi's sister. Okay. Nado Saranghae" I suddenly remembered Jungkook's odd behavior during the concert before we got mobbed.

"By any chance, do you know where your cousin is?" I asked suspiciously.

"Yuri went to the Exo concert today. Waeyo?" She asked confused.

"Have you guys talked or anything? What's she up to?"

"Molayo, oppa. We aren't really close and I just heard that she was going to the concert in our mothers' conversation."

"Is that so.. Well I'll go first jagi. I'll see you later ~" I said as I hang up.

So Yuri was here.

~flashback~

"Woooohhh!!!!" Christine cheered, jumping up and down as soon as the beat dropped for Exo's Overdose. Jimin jumped and cheered beside her alongside Taehyung as Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi at their back, being ready for the worst, but tries to have fun as well.

"She looks so happy, doesn't she?" I asked beside me with a smile, only frowning as the maknae was searching the sea of people around us in utter confusion and surprise.

"Who are you looking for?" I asked again, raising my voice as I try to make myself be heard, but failing miserably as if I was talking to thin air.

I was only able to grab the young lad's attention when I tugged on his hand, making his gaze avert to me.

"Who are you looking for?" I repeated.

"No.No one hyung." He said sad and confused.

"Is there something you want to talk about?" I asked with a sad smile. "Hyung can always listen to you, you know."

He just smiled at me and shook his head, before throwing his gaze to Christine who was having fun with the 95 duo.

"Hyung is it me or is Jimin hyung a lot better in taking care of Christine?" he said, hinting something but I'm too slow to understand.