Part 23

Christine's POV

"OMONA!" I shouted as I slammed the door shut.

All the doors opened with everyone peeking.

"What happened?" Suga oppa asked

"Are you okay?" J-Hope went to me and calmed my shaking self.

"Yeah. Uhm. I'll just stay in the living room. Go on and rest now." I smiled and they all went back to their rooms..

I was watching TV alone as the boys slept. I was the only one awake, or so I thought, when I felt arms wrap around me from behind.

"Hey" He whispered softly

"Hey" I smiled looking up to find Jungkook smiling at me

"What happened awhile ago?" He let go of me as he sat beside me with his towel around his neck and his hair, still wet from shower.

"I was just paranoid I guess? I saw a shadow inside the guest room and the lights suddenly flickered. I don't wanna go alone there." I said

"Well aren't you getting comfy in dresses now huh?" He teased

"Honestly I just wanna rip it off but knowing how much this cost.... I can't." I sighed and he chuckled.

"Go take a shower in my room. I'll lend you my clothes too. Come on" He said as he took my hand and led me into his room.

His twin sized bed was unmade. His study table was a mess but I couldn't help but notice the stack of CD he has in his room. He really loves music.

"Here." he gave me a shirt and his shorts and a clean towel.

"Will you go somewhere else?" I asked him

"No. I'll stay here.. Not unless you want me in there too?" He said smirking referiing to the bathroom.

"Stay." I said as I turned my back on him quickly, calming my flaming cheeks.

.

.

I went out with his shirt ending mid thigh as his shorts were falling from my waist. It was too big and his shorts were really long. Its a good thing i brought my black shorts in my emergency kit. All girls needs those. My kit contained all the necessities like napkins, extra undies and shorts if red alert suddenly comes in short notice. I stuck with the shirt which still covered my black shorts and neatly folded Jungkook's shorts.

I saw him sleeping with his mouth slightly opened. He must be tired from today. I looked at the clock and saw it was already 1:30 am

"Christine ah~" he said.

Is he sleep talking again?

"Saranghae" he smiled as he snored softly

My heart pounded as butterflies exploded insde me. I smiled as I slowly went to where he was and whispered in his ears

"Saranghae, Kookie ah~" I said and he suddenly pulled me down and hugged me tight making me lie on the bed with him.

"Yaah! We're not allowed to sleep like this.. Yah!" I said slightly shaking him

"Just 5 minutes" he uttered..

"YAH ARE YOU AWAKE?!" My eyes grew wide as I saw a smirk form on his lips.

"Saranhae, Kookie ah~" He mocked me. I elbowed him to get out of his grasp and when I stomped my way out of the room, he carried me back to bed and lay me down.

"I'm kidding." he smiled

"Sleep now while I'm still here." he said as he rested his head on his hand as his elbow rested on his pillow with his body lying sidewards, facing me.