Part 5

Jongin's POV

I dont know what this feeling is, but it's like as if I don't want to leave her alone. It was the same feeling I got when I went to audition for SMEntertainment. I felt like something might happen and I didn't want to leave Christine alone but she said it's nonsense and I shouldn't let such opportunity pass. I left and got home accepted but Christine was crying on her front porch and ran to me when she saw me.. She cried uncontrollably.

"Umma... Umma's gone" She sobbed and I held her in my arms.

"Jongin ah! Let's go" manager nim said I had no choice but to comply.

We'll be back by tomorrow morning, so I'll make it to school with her. Everything's gonna be alright. Go away stupid gut feeling.

Christine ah, where are you?

-Jongin

I couldn't help myself so I texted her.

Omo~ Goodmorning! I'm at home but appa will take me out. Waeyo?

-Christine

Ani.. Take care okay? I'll be back tomorrow.

-Jongin

Okay. Goodluck on your performances and fan meetings! Be kind and smile. Have fun~

-Christine

I couldn't help but smile at her reply. She really supports me in this. I promise I won't disappoint you. This is for you Christine ah~ I smiled and our day went rather hectic as soon as we got into the hotel we were staying at where sasaeng fans are already waiting.

This is gonna be a looong day ~

Christine's POV

So here I am excited to hang out with my dad. I know it's childish but I've missed him. I dressed in my black shirt with gray prints of butterflies on the lower right side and red pants. I wore my favorite denim high cut chucks and tied my hair up in a high pony tail. Ahhh this feels so me, not like yesterday.. But I was flustered when Jungkook said I looked beautiful.....

"Tinnie ahh!" My dad shouted from outside and I noticed I was smiling. I slapped myself hard about thinking of Jungkook again and went out to meet my dad.

"Let's go appa?" I smiled at him and hugged his arm

"KAJAAAA" We walked out of the house merrily and went to where ever we felt like going.

First off we went to the park and strolled. Appa bought me ice cream and we ate beside the fountain admiring the little kids passing by, running with balloons in their hands and their mothers and fathers running after them.

"I miss umma" I suddenly said and dad wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I rested my head on his shoulder as he softly patted my head

"Me too kiddo, I miss your umma too.." he smiled sadly

"Yaah! We can't be sad. Im sure umma wants us happy appa." I smiled as I sat up straight. "Let me finish this and lets walk around more" I smiled and finished the ice cream and we went off walking when we saw a crowd forming. My curiosity got the best of me and I dragged appa to the crowd. Girls were screaming everywhere and when I got to squish ourselves infront I saw BTS performing.

Unconsciously I screamed with the other girls. I can't help it. I was a fangirl. Ever since I met Jungkook on the rooftop, I researched about his group and damn they were good. They were good at singing and dancing and they all were very charming!