Part 37

Christine's POV

I stood up and went to the dining area without waking Jungkook up. I can't breathe, something's stabbing my chest. What is this? Who is she? Who is this Yuri that he's dreaming of?

"Christine ah? Where's Jungkook?" Jimin asked me. I faced him with a blank face

"He wouldn't get up. Mianhe. Um can you please wake him up?" I said it as I didn't notice my voice shaking..

"Hey what's wrong?" Jimin took my hand under the table and gave it a squeeze.

"Where's the others??" I tried asking, not wanting to talk about it cause I might end up crying. Maybe I heard it wrong.. Maybe its because I didn't get to sleep that I was hearing things.. Maybe it's just that. Please let it be just that...

"They're in the studio room. Did he perhaps.... sleep talk?" Jimin asked warrily... I couldn't look at him in the eyes. I just bit my lip and started eating the breakfast Oppa prepared.

Jimin's POV

"... Did he perhaps.... sleep talk?" I asked. I couldn't stop myself. Her voice were shaking like as if she's stopping herself from breaking. It happened last night. He kept dreaming and saying Yuri as he sleeps.

Yuri is his first girlfriend. Well his only girlfriend before Christine.. This kid. He has Christine for goodness sake. Why is he thinking of another girl when he has the perfect girl beside him! Besides that girl has an attitude that was as bad as my math test! (And just so you know I hate math so I always answer shotgun. [never serious])

Christine avoided the question and just ate quietly. I stood up with a straight face and went to the living room and saw Jungkook hugging the pillow as he slept peacefully. As far as I know Christine couldn't sleep based on the bags under her eyes, but here he was, sleeping peacefully with Yuri on his mind.

"Aish." I couldn't help but be annoyed. I kicked him and he woke up.

"Yah! What was that for!" he whined.

"What were you dreaming of?" I asked irritated.

He first thought about it with an irritated face because I kicked him but I think he understood the situation because his eyes widen at me.

"Was I sleep talking?" he asked

"Yeah. Since last night. Oh and I'm guessing you also sleep talked when Christine was trying to wake you up." I said with a straight face.

He suddenly stood up and looked for Christine. We both looked at the dining area but Christine was on her way to her room already. Finished eating? Did she even eat?

"Jagiya" He called out. It hurts hearing him call her that.. Just make sure you take care of her you brat.

"Oh? Wae?" she asked him looking lost in her thoughts

"C.can we talk?" he asked.

"We can talk later.. Go eat your breakfast and get ready for school now.." She said before entering her room.

"Hyung.. did I..." he asked as I walked past him

"Yeah. You said Yuri's name." I said walking straight to the studio room where the others continued sleeping as Suga hyung was texting someone on his phone.

I suddenly got a message from Christine

Hey Jiminie.. Can you help me out? It's for Oppa's birthday.... Keep quiet arrasso?

-Christine

"What are you doing? You could talk to me you know. Keke" I replied smiling at my phone.