Part 30

Christine's POV

We're in the rental of the shoes and I noticed them being recognized.

"Uhm.. Should we.. I mean.. You guys okay with being recognized?" I asked them.

"Don't worry." Suga oppa said.

"We got that covered." Jin said smiling at us as we got our shoes. And Jimin sat beside me.

"We've asked ARMY to help us have a wonderful time with you. So they won't mob us. Not today" Jimin said smiling at me as he helped me tie my shoes as soon as he was done with his.

"Hey hey hey I can manage!" I said stopping him.

"I'll do it." Jungkook said staring at Jimin as if sending some wordless message.

"No." I said sternly and they both looked at me.

"I'll do it." Suga oppa said as he knelt infront of me, tying my shoelaces up.

I just smiled a thankful smile and looked around everyone fully set besides V who was texting.

"Hannah?" I asked

He just smiled at me and I noticed the other shook their heads before lending me their hands. I waved them off and went to the rink by myself.

"Yaah come on!" I said as I was already in the middle of the rink already.

Jungkook Jimin and Suga oppa skated towards me as the other struggled to get in.

"Should we help them?" I asked the three men beside me.

"They're old enough. They can handle." Suga said taking my hand and skating ahead, dragging me behind.

Suddenly I felt two hands on my waist. It was Jungkook supporting me.

"Just incase you fall or something." Jungkook said smiling

"I got his back so if you fall then he falls everyone will be alright!" Jimin shouted from behind which made me giggle.

"This kids!" Suga oppa said laughing.

In the end we helped the others get on their feet. Since four to four, everyone got their pairs who could help them. I helped V, Suga helped Jin, Jungkook helped J-Hope and Jimin helped RM.

"So you guys are together now huh?" I said smirking as I held his hand teaching him how to skate.

"Yeah. I mean I couldn't believe it!" He exclaimed happily. I'm happy to see him this happy.

"Well you better take care of her arrasso?" I said suddenly letting go of him, making him temporarily lose his balance.

"Omona!" We both screamed which caught the attention of the other guys as I quickly held his hand and his weight on me. He was too heavy for me to carry so we both fell down.

"Ooowww." I said as V was lying on me. The others rushed in and helped V up before helping me stand up.

"Yah!" Suga oppa exclaimed.

"She suddenly let go!" V said.

"You dropped your weight on me!!!" I retorted laughing.

"I'll tutor V." Suga getting V away from us as I looked at Jin

"You okay now?" Jin asked me

"Yeah. Are you?" I asked as I smirked.

"I can skate now." He winked so we strolled around as the others continued tutoring.

We skated around and laughed about the others trying to get it right. Since we're the first pair to finish, we helped the others. Well more like distracted the others. We played around with Jimin and RM. Jin would play with RM as Jimin and I laugh. Soon after we played with J-Hope and Jungkook.