Part 26

Jungkook's POV

I asked hyung last night if I could date Christine, but he said I have to wait. I don't mind. As long as hyung acknowledges me as a suitor, he knows my sincere intentions towards her beloved sister.

Why though? I should have asked abit later but I guess I couldn't wait any longer. Not when she pointed out something I never really wanted to hear.

I'm still not yet your girlfriend.

I remember her tone.. Her voice.. Her eyes when she said that. She looked pained. She wanted to complain but she stopped herself because she wasn't my girlfriend. Not yet that is. But my girlfriend or not, she's still the one I'm crazy about. Maybe my actions are just not showing it?

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked her as we were approaching the gates.

"I don't have the right to." she said not bothering to look at me.

"You do." I stopped her from her tracks as I pulled her hand.

"What are you saying" she said as if I was going crazy.

That's right. I'm crazy for you.

"You have the right to because you own me. You've got control over me, can't you see?" I asked

"Nope. I can't." She shrugged and let go of my hand before she continued walking towards the school

"Yaaaah!" I said as I ran after her to catch up with her but she ran away making me chase her to school.

.
.

"Caught ya~" I said after catching her in my arms before she got near her locker as I tried to catch my breath.

"Damn you long legs!" She said giggling.

"Early in the morning and you're so sweet." Kai sunbae said from behind us and made me let go of her.

"You were here?" She asked fixing her hair.

Tsk. What's this? You fix yourself infront of Kai sunbae?

Wait why am I acting jealous like I'm the boyfriend? Not yet Jungkook. Not yet. Aish! Is this how I make her feel?!

"Yeah. You ignored me. I should be mad at you actually." He said shrugging.

"What do you mean?" She asked hitting his arm softly.

"I was waiting for you outside your house. But you didn't even notice me. Is it because you already have him?" Kai sunbae pointed at me pouting.

Christine's eyes just grew wide when a smirk formed in his lips as if he was teasing her with an inside joke only they know.

"Aish. Don't talk to me." She said storming off to our classroom. I bowed and was about to follow Christine when Kai sunbae stopped me by extending his arm, stopping me from my tracks.

"Take care of her. You're the first." He said looking at Christine with one hand in his pocket as the other was still against my chest.

"First?" I asked confused

"You're the first person she ever liked." He said smiling at me.

"Make her cry and I'll haunt you down." He said with a smile. It gave me chills. Christine has alot of knights who protects him.

"Arrasso. What if she makes me cry?" I asked as I smiled towards the direction Christine was walking on.

"Then I'll treat her to something nice." He chuckled.