Part 38

Suga's POV

Miji and I have been in good terms for awhile now.. Maybe I should ask her out? Wah this is nerve wrecking. How did Jungkook managed to ask my sister out? That kid. He's more experienced than I am..

"Opppaaaa! We're home!" I heard my sweet sister's voice and I smile to myself and walked to where they were.

RM, J-Hope and Jin already hugged her and as if they were smiling weirdly. I heard a soft gasp from Tinnie ah when she saw me then she smiled and ran to hug me. I caught her in my arms and smiled at her

"How was school?" I asked letting go of her

"Great! There's no classes on Wednesday!" she beamed.. Oh. There's no classes on my birthday. I smiled at her. She's happy because she's spending my birthday with me.

"And I'll be meeting Jungkook's umma on that day!" she beamed and I kinda lost my smile.

"O..oh jjinja?" I asked

"Ne, hyung, I hope you don't mind. Umma called me on the way home, so I kind of told her that we don't have classes on Wednesday. She suddenly invited me over and said that I MUST bring Christine with me.. She wants to meet her." Jungkook explained.

"You're going?" I asked Christine she thought about it.. Omo.. Did she remember?

"Mm. It's embarrassing to decline Kookie's mom's invitation.. and besides.. I don't have plans on Wednesday. Wae oppa?" she asked me innocently.

"N..nothing." I said rubbing the back of my neck feeling sad. She just flashed me her heart warming smile and it melted my heart and the pain faded. I smiled and messed with her hair. That's my revenge for forgetting my birthday you brat.

"Opppaaaaa" she whined fixing back her hair.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her

"Oh... Aniyo" she smiled

"Hyung, can I have some coffee?" Jimin asked

"In the kitchen. Make one for yourself." I retorted as I was laughing inside.

"OMONA! I HAVE TO GO!" Tinnie ah said suddenly panicking.

"Oppa Annyeong!" she hurriedly pecked my cheeks before waving to the others

"YAH WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" I asked as I ran outside following her.

"I FORGOT I HAVE WORK!!!" she shouted back, waved at me before running again.

"Aigoo this kid." I muttered to myself.

"Hyung we have no classes on Wednesday too! Wanna hang out?" Jimin asked

"Ohh! We could play bowling or something" J-Hope teased.

"Yeah, then Suga will look like a chicken laying eggs again" Jin teased and everyone laughed.

(A/N if you guys don't know what I'm talking about, go to youtube and watch Rookie King episode 5 ^_^)

"Whatever guys. I'm the only one who got a strike." I said brushing off their teasing. These kids.... Don't they remember?

"I'll be in appa's room first." I told them.

I lay down on appa's/ my bed and rang Miji up. She picked up in 2 rings.

"Yoboseo?" Hearing her voice made me smile.

"Hey, are you busy?" I asked

"No, not at all. What can I do for you Yoongi oppa?" she asked me.

"I just wanted to hear your voice, Miji-ah" I confessed.

"Something's bothering you?" she asked. Even if she can't see me, hearing my voice is enough for her to know if I'm okay or not. That's what I love about her.