Part 6

Jongin's POV

I can't stand still. Even the members are getting bothered by my restlessness. Only DO hyung knows why I'm like this because he was there when I talked to Christine

~flashback~

"Stop being so restless I'm getting dizzy." DO hyung said.

"Mianhe. It's just this stupid gut feeling that makes me so restless. The same feeling I had when Christine's umma died. And where's the others?" I said abit quickly as DO hyung chuckled at my behavior

"Go call her. And speakermode it for me. Because of you, now I'm also worried. Oh and the others are out exploring the facilities of the hotel."

I dialed her number and with 2 rings she picked up.

"Yoboseo?" I heard her voice and we breathe in.

"Christine ah! How are you? Please tell me your okay" I pleaded desperately. Please be okay. I won't be home til tomorrow morning please be okay til then.

"Hey I'm fine. What's wrong?" DO hyung and I let out a sigh and he relaxed in his chair smirking at my stupidness.

"Hah... What's gotten into me.. You know this sudden guy feeling when something bad's gonna happen? I feel this everytime something bad might happen to those people I cherish. So I just wanted to check up on you" I explained quite flustered. As long as she's alright.

"Oh dear don't worry yourself too much. I had the best time of my life with appa!" I can feel her smiling from her statement and DO hyung smiled with me hearing her happiness in her voice.

"I'm glad to hear that-" I was about to finish my sentence when I heard her scream

"AHHH APPA!!!!!!"

I felt the color of my face drain and DO hyung's eyes grow wide from panic and worry.

"Hey what's wrong.. Christine ahh talk to me. Please.. What happened?! Christine ah!" I screamed and I heard sobs before the call ended.

"Shit!" I threw my phone on the bed and was about to get my coat and run when Manager nim called me and DO hyung for the fanmeeting.

"Manager nim can I please go ahead?" I pleaded

"I'm sorry but no one leaves. Not after the fanmeeting." Manager nim's words are final and can't be questioned. I sighed in desperation and punched the wall. DO hyung stopped me before I destroy anything and walked me out the room

~end of flashback~

"Kai oppa!" A fan squealed infront of me. I stared at her with a straight face and got nudged by Suho hyung.

"Get your act together even just until the event's over. Please." Suho hyung whispered then smiled at the fan infront of me then him.

"Mianhe" I forced a smile infront of the fan and signed her album and shirt and nods at everything she says.

Christine's POV

"I.. Need to find someone.. " I told him

"Who? I'll help you.." He said soothing me with his low soft voice.

"My brother." I said and he seemed surprised

"I thought you were an only child?" He asked surprised and I told him what happened from when Jongin called to the point where appa confessed that I had an oppa.

"Ms Min?" A nurse approached us

"Would you like to see your father?" The other one said quietly reading the atmosphere..