Part 19

Christine's POV

"So what will be first?" Suga oppa asked the others

"Dress, shoes then spa." Jin said

"While V and I accompany her for the dress you guys get your tuxs too. Jin you know my size right? Please get me one. Leave the bow, I want it to be the same color as the dress of my sister." He smiled at me and I returned it softly.

"Me too!" Jimin said

"Me three!" V said a second after

"But I want to match with Christine too!" Jungkook said

"Aish aish arrasso. We'll all match. How's that sound?" RapMon suggested.

"But-" Suga oppa tried to complain but I cut him off

"That's a wonderful idea!" I beamed then smirked at Oppa.

"You forced me into this so I'll force you too. Heh" I smiled at him and he just chuckled.

"Besides. it's not that bad." I smiled at him and he nodded

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The dress shop looks really fancy. With the tall ceiling and glass lights. White ambiance for elegance and all the dresses neatly fixed in different colors. I sat on the couch feeling so small in my school uniform as the two gents started looking for dresses.

Both came back with dresses in their hands. Suga oppa hand a long tight red dress with a slit with 3/4th sleeve and an open back. I shook my head with wide eye as I was not to wear that.

V came with a dress with ruffles exploding everywhere. I giggled at this weirdo and shook my head.

Suga oppa held a pink short dress with glitters on the skirt as the top was tight like a corset. Just by looking at it, I couldn't breathe. I smiled sadly as I shook my head and Suga oppa went back to look for another dress.

"How about this?" V held out rather normal looking dress but looking at it closely, it was bright red which was really short and was sleeveless. The back had slits to show some of my skin.

"NO." I said alongside with someone behind me. I turned around to see Suga oppa standing shaking his head frantically.

"That's a type of dress you'd want your sister to wear if you had one?" Suga oppa asked V

"Hell no. I'll cover her up with my coat." He said as he took back the dress to where he took it.

"Tinnie ah, how about this one?" He asked as he held a a simple spaghetti strapped black dress with silver bow lining just below the chest as the lower silky cloth flows til, I'm guessing, my knee? but it was abit of ballooned, just slightly. The upper part was silk in a light shade of pink covered in black lace with a floral pattern.

I smiled at him and took the dress and went to the fitting room.

As I tried it on, even I was surprised at how it complemented my fair skin. It ended just above my knee. It hugged my body just right and as I turned, the skirt began to flow with it. It was cute adding the silver bow. I stepped out and saw V and Suga oppa eating on the couch as they wait. When their eyes landed on me, V dropped whatever he was eating with a slightly opened mouth as Suga oppa stared, then looked from top to bottom, finishing with a nod and a victorious smile.