Part 67

Jungkook's POV

In a blink of an eye, the day has passed and here I was tickling Christine, seeing her smile made my heart at peace. After the text I received last night, I couldn't even sleep... But after spending the day with her, I felt myself relax..

Nothing's gonna happen.

.

But I spoke to soon.

.

Christine's POV

"Yuri?" I asked confused as she timidly approached my hospital bed.

"Hey.. How are you?" She asked, handing me the gifts she had brought. I took them and smiled.

"Better. How about you?" I asked.

She looks at me with apologetic eyes... What is this? Am I the only one? I looked up to Jungkook and saw him unable to look at Yuri as his face was also confusing.

Is there something I'm missing?

"I'll call the hyungs now." He said leaving the room without a second glance at the both of us. I heard Yuri sigh as she sat on the footside of my bed.

"Have you been recovering well?" Yuri asked with a forced smile on her face.

"Yeah. The therapies are hell... But I'm fighting for my brother.. For the guys.. For Jongin, Jaebum, Sungmi.. For Jungkook." I smiled

"Mianhe..." She whispered.

"Bwoh? Waeyo?" I asked confused.

"You're a really kind girl... But I'm not like you.. Jjinja mian?" She said, slowly approaching me, giving my hand a squeeze.

"I'm not as strong as I thought I was..." She cried silently.

"What do you mean?" I asked now worried when the door swung open, revealing the noisy guys entering the room.

"Oh- Yuri?" Jimin asked confused. "What are you doing here?" he suddenly snapped into a somewhat protective mode. He did say before he never liked her... But I guess he just doesn't know her story...

"Leaving... Get well soon, Christine." she whispered before she bowed to everyone as she left the room.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked.

"Are you hurt?" Jimin asked.

"What happened?" the other guys crowded around my bed.

"Nothing... I'm totally fine. Who's sleeping here tonight?" I asked and everyone just looked at eachother.

"I'm still tomorrow." Jimin said

"I'm done."

"I'm after, Hey! I go before you! And I'm the one tomorrow!" Namjoon said as Jimin just smiled cheekily.

"No you're not hyung~ Stop lying~"

"Yah!" Namjoon protested, earning a giggle from me.

"Aiish!" Namjoon shook his head as he gave up, giving his dongsaeng his day in exchange of Jimin's.

"Jungkook.." I whispered. They looked around but Jungkook wasn't there. Where could he be?

"Should I look for him?" Jimin suggested.

"Ani. No need. Anyways, are you guys excited for tomorrow?" I started a conversation as I try to push useless worries off my mind. Nothing is going on with Yuri and Jungkook. Everything's alright.. Everything's alright.

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

"Be sure to text me if anything happens alright?" Jiyoon umma repeated for the nth time as she saw us out.