Part 60

Jimin's POV

I've noticed how Jungkook's acting weird. But it wasn't only him that was acting that way. For some time, I have noticed some change in Christine too. She looks rather thin and pale. I'm not feeling any good about this and when she got home with Sungmi, the thoughts I've been denying this whole time was semi- confirmed.

She smelled like medicines fresh from the hospital.

Jin hyung noticed it. When he sat beside her, asking if she was okay, she looked nervous for a split second before brushing it off.

Min Christine. What the hell are you doing?

It's 10:30 and Jungkook nor Yoongi hyung and Christine are home yet. I sat on the corner as I held my phone, blindly waiting for a text message from her.

"Hey.." Jin hyung said as he sat beside me.

"Oh.. Hyung?"

"Are you okay?"

"No.." I said as I looked away.

"Did you perhaps.. Notice too?" he asked and I nodded without looking at him.

"I want to know, hyung." I said as I rested my head on the wall behind us as I sighed.

"She'll tell us.. We just have to wait for it. Maybe she's not yet ready.. But whatever it is, we have to be there for her." Jin hyung said. "We gotta be strong for her."

I looked towards hyung and nodded. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"We're home.." I faint voice was heard from the living room. Everyone went out and saw Christine and Yoongi hyung with puffy eyes as they held hands.

"Was the reunion emotional?" J-Hope hyung teased.

"Oh..." Yoongi hyung said lost.

Christine went to each and everyone of us and gave us a hug. A tight one. She whispered something to everyone which left the other guys looking confused and lost. When she got to me, she hugged me and I hugged her back tight.

"Just wait alittle, okay?" she whispered.

"Okay." I said and she looked at me, searching for an answer to her question in the back of her head

Does Jimin know already?

Maybe not fully. But I know there's something I should know.. and I will know..

A few minutes later, Jungkook came in. When he saw Yoongi hyung, he suddenly ran to Christine's room and knocked before going in.

"This rascal did't even greet us." Taehyung said looking at Christine's door.

"Are you okay hyung?" I asked as he was awfully quiet.

"No.."

"Did something happen?" Jin hyung then said behind us and I noticed everyone was gathered all together, besides Jungkook and Christine..

"You wouldn't believe what my Tinnie ah did for me.." he started.

~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's POV

Yuri and I went our separate ways as I walked home. I took the long way as I ponder on what I knew today. I know I should be strong for her but shit man. How do I hold things together? I got to the park where I covered it with Christmas lights for our 3rd day anniversary. It was when she became mine, but I had to leave her for a 3-day-promotion period. I sat on the end of the slide as I picture her with me right now.. With her sitting on my lap as she tried to lessen her weight by not sitting on me properly, putting some weight on her legs. Her legs gave up and she sat comfortably on my lap, in my arms. Those days I thought: