Chapter Fifteen: George's POV

George's POV-
The helicopter was loud and it hurt my ears. I suddenly realized I didn't remember getting on a helicopter. I sat up rather quickly and I looked around. I was in some sort of cell. I looked around and I saw Lilly and Beatrice in a corner. Neither of them were awake. Whether they were knocked unconscious or they were just sleeping I didn't know. I was sure John was worried sick about poor Lilly, and I was sure Paul was just as worried about Beatrice.
I felt rather dizzy and touched the back of my head. It was sore and when I pulled my hand back to look at it, there was dried blood, so I was hit in the back of the head. I took a deep breath and tried to think.
Serena was bleeding on the flood and Stryker was giving directions like a crazy person and I was struggling to get Serena up the stairs to the roof. I remembered hearing Beatrice scream and I remembered getting to the roof and being ambushed. I ended up putting Serena down, I think, and I didn't remember fighting the guys, but I evidently put up a bit of a fight. I wondered if the others were OK. I worried about Serena mostly. She was the one injured. Well the only one that I knew of.
"George!" Lilly gasped moving over to me. She put her arms around me and I stumbled a little.
"Careful, love." I grunted putting my arm around her.
"What happened!? Where's John? Where are we?" She asked burying her nose in my shoulder.
"I don't know, Lilly." I said gently pushing her off me. My shoulder was sore for some reason. "How'd you get here?"
"These guys just grabbed me. I was trying to save Beatrice and Paul and John were trying to help and they got me and then I was here. I was knocked out though. So was Beatrice, poor thing." Beatrice was slowly waking up and I knew she'd be scared out of her mind.
"You aren't much older than her, could you maybe keep her calm while I try and talk to these guys?" I asked nodding over to the guys at the front of the helicopter. Lilly nodded and went back to Beatrice, who looked about to hyperventilate.
"Hey," I said towards one of the men, "Hey at least tell me who ye are!"
"Shut it!" One said turning around. He was wearing a mask and holding a gun in his hand. My eyes got wide and he smirked, "Oi, Joe! We got one!" I frowned and looked down at myself. One?
"Whattcha say Ken?"
"I said we got one! One of the Beatles." Ken said. I grimaced. Right, they were trying to get to me and John.
"Which one?" Joe hollered, sounding pleased with himself.
"Harrison!"
I rolled my eyes, "Well now that you've got me, tell me where we're going." I said with a rough sigh.
"Can't tell you that sorry, mate." Joe said shaking his head, "We'll be there by morning, but I wouldn't be anticipating our arrival."
This wasn't good at all. I looked at Lilly and Beatrice. Lilly had her arms around her trying to comfort her and she looked at me hopefully. I tried to smile, but it didn't work very well. She looked a little dampened and I realized I couldn't help them. I had to make sure she and Beatrice got out alive, mostly because if Paul and John found out they didn't I'd be dead...again.
This was not going to end well for someone.