Chapter 1

Kaylee was a 22 year old girl from Los Angeles, California. Since Kaylee was a kid she loved the wwe and had dreams of working for the company someday. When Kaylee was 21 she got a job at wwe headquarters in Connecticut as a receptionist. Stephanie McMahon was really impressed with Kaylee's work ethic and passion for the company that she asked Kaylee to join her on the road and be her assistant.

Kaylee was finishing up her last days at wwe headquarters when a 6 foot tall blonde guy walked in, it was wwe superstar Dolph Ziggler.

Stephanie to Kaylee "Kaylee, this is Nick, aka Dolph Ziggler but I'm sure you already knew that."

Kaylee extending her hand out to Nick "It's nice to meet you Nick."

Nick shaking Kaylee's hand "Nice to meet you too."

Stephanie "Nick, Kaylee is going to give you a tour of the building. I have a phone conference right now but once I finish, I'll catch up with you two."

Kaylee to Nick "Are you ready to go?"

Nick "Lead the way."

Kaylee was nervous giving Nick a tour, she found Nick very attractive. It was very hard for her to focus every-time he looked at her.

Nick "How long have you worked here?"

Kaylee "Almost a year now. I'm actually gonna be going out on the road with Steph. I'll be her assistant."

Nick "When you say out on the road, does that mean you'll be at raw, smackdown and all the other live events?"

Kaylee "Yup"

"I guess that means we'll be seeing a lot of each other." Nick said as he winked at her

Kaylee blushing "I guess so."

Kaylee has always been self conscious especially around boys. She tries her best to hide how she feels around guys but with Nick, that was proving to be difficult.

Nick "What are you doing later?"

Kaylee "Besides packing for the road, nothing."

Nick "I'm in town for the night, would you like to have dinner?"

Kaylee "Really?"

Nick smiling "Yes really."

Kaylee trying to play it cool "Sure, sounds good."

Nick "Maybe you can show me around."

Kaylee again can feel herself blushing "yeah, of course."

Stephanie caught up to the too.

Stephanie to Nick "How was your tour?"

Nick "It was great, Kaylee was an amazing tour guide."

Kaylee smiled

Steph talked to Nick as Kaylee went back to her desk.

Once Nick and Steph finished talking Nick went over to Kaylee's desk

Nick "Here's my number, I'll pick you up at 7, is that fine?"

Kaylee "thats perfect, see you later."

Nick smiled and walked away.

...........................................................

Kaily was aflutter waiting for Nick to pick her up. This is her first date in months and the first time she is going out with someone she didn't meet at church.

Nick knocked on the door

Kaylee "Hey."

Nick leaned in and gave Kaylee a hug "Are you ready to go?"

Kaylee "yup."

Kaylee and Nick were having a nice time at dinner. Nick was very flirty with Kaylee and she didn't know how to respond.

Kayla talked to Nick about her conservative values and rules she has set for herself. Nick, who is a lady's man was intrigued by what she was saying.

Nick "So you're telling me you won't kiss anyone that isn't your boyfriend?"

Kaylee "That's right."

Nick "Interesting."

Kaylee and Nick walked around the city after dinner. Usually this far in the date Nick starts hinting at going back to the girls place so they can have sex. Judging by the way Kaylee talked about her rules for herself he knew that wasn't going to happen. He did like talking to Kaylee and being around her. He knew it was going to be difficult to try and not make a move but he was willing to wait it out and see if maybe he can convince her to make a move on him.

KAYLEE'S APARTMENT

Kaylee "Thank you for dinner, I had a really nice time."

Nick "No problem, I had a nice time too."

Kaylee "I guess the next time I see you will be at Raw."

Nick smiling "I'm looking forward to it."

Kaylee "Goodnight."

Nick kissing Kaylee's hand "Goodnight beautiful."

When Kaylee closed the door after Nick left she did a little dance.

Kaylee to herself "Did I really just go on a date with Dolph Ziggler? That was the best date I've ever been on. He is so freaking hot! I can't wait to get out on the road!"