Chapter 60

Joe sat on a chair at the foot of the bed anxiously shaking his leg, waiting for Jon to wake up.

Jon grunting "My head! What the hell happened last night?"

Joe angry "You tell me!"

Jon confused "Why are you yelling at me?"

Joe "Kay trusted me! What the fuck am I going to tell her?"

Jon "I dont even know whats going on right now. My head is fucking pounding so if you can tell me why you're so pissed off that would be great."

Joe "You left the bar with that Jill. When I walked in the room, you two were naked in bed."

Jon holding his head "Seriously?"

Joe "Seriously! Shower and get ready, our flight leaves in 2 hours."

Jon "Where are we going?"

Joe "I'm taking you home to talk to your wife."

Jon "Whatever."

.....................................................................

When Jon and Joe walked into the house Kaylee was in the kitchen getting her purse. She didnt know they were in the house until she walked towards them. She stood there, starring at Jon

Jon "Where's Pais?"

Kaylee "At her friend's house."

Jon "Ummm."

Kaylee laughing

Jon "Whats so funny?"

Kaylee "You have some balls walking in here acting like everything is fine."

Jon "What did I do now?"

Kaylee "So you're gonna act dumb?"

Kaylee pulled out her phone from her purse and handed it over to Jon

Kaylee "Maybe because you sent a video to me of your girlfriend sucking your dick."

Jon didnt know what to say, he couldn't believe he would do something so stupid "I........"

Kaylee mocking Jon "I..........I.......what? I knew that was the reason you didnt want us with you."

Jon "Kay......"

Kaylee cutting off Jon "Don't worry Jon, you'll get your freedom soon. I have an appointment in 30 minutes with the lawyer. Soon you'll be able to have your dick sucked by every girl in every city."

Jon "I dont know what to say."

Kaylee "of course you dont."

Jon "What about you huh? Acting innocent. If it wasn't for you, that would have never happened!"

Kaylee getting loud "So now this is my fault?"

Jon moving towards Kay "Yeah it is."

Joe "Why dont you two just calm down and...."

Kaylee "No Joe, I'd love to hear how this is my fault."

Jon "Maybe if you didnt fuck Colby I wouldn't have fucked Jill!"

Kaylee's face turned red. She had never been so angry in her entire life. The only thing she could do was slap Jon across the face.

Jon smiling "I know all about you and Colby."

Kaylee getting close to Jon's face "Go to hell!"

Jon laughing "There goes the Virgin Mary."

Kaylee slammed the front door as she left.