Chapter 27

Kaylee and Jon had now been together for two years now. Kaylee became a tour manager for the wwe and was always traveling with Jon.

JOE'S HOTEL ROOM

Jon "Joe, I want to ask you something."

Joe "Alright?"

Jon "I know they past few months have been difficult for you and if you dont want to I completely understand."

Joe "Okay?"

Jon "I wanted to know if you can help plan Kaylee's proposal?"

Joe "For real?"

Jon "Yeah."

Joe caught his wife cheating on him in his own house the day before Thanksgiving. Gina took their daughter Jasmine and emptied his bank account. Joe had zero contact with his daughter for weeks before Gina agreed to let him see Jasmine. Joe became depressed and started drinking. He was out of work for a couple of months but ultimately decided that going back to work with the wwe was the best way to make money for his daughter and her future. Joe swore off love! He became anti social.

Joe hugging Jon "Of course bro! I'm happy for you!"

Jon "If its too much I understand."

Joe "Bro, you and Kaylee have been there for me during this shitty time. Just because marriage didnt work out for me doesnt mean I dont support a marriage between you and Kay."

Jon "Thanks man. When Kay's cousin comes on tour with us for 3 weeks I figure its the perfect time to plan since you and I are going to be roommates again."

Joe "The boys, back together just like the old days."

Jon "It's going to be great!"

Joe "When do you plan on popping the question?"

Jon "I thought maybe SummerSlam weekend. We'll be in L.A., all her family is going to be there. I know she would want them there."

Joe "Does anybody else know?"

Jon "Only you and the ring designer. I'm going to start designing the ring soon."

Joe "Im looking forward to it."

Jon "Me too, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her."

........................................................

It was June, Kaylee's cousin Tori was on the "Road to Summer Slam tour" with them. Joe told Jon that he saw Tori and Nick together. Once Kaylee told Jon that she went out with Nick for a while, Jon's relationship with Nick changed. Kaylee didnt tell Jon she slept with Nick let alone about the miscarriage. Jon never asked question out of fear of Kaylee asking about his past relationships. One thing Jon knew was Kaylee would not be okay with her cousin dating Nick. Several people in the business warned Tori about Nick. Everyone knew Kaylee disliked Nick but didnt know why.

HOTEL GYM

Jon and Joe were working out when they saw Tori walk in. Jon approached Tori as she used the treadmill

Tori "Shit Jon, you scared me you creeper."

Jon not looking too pleased with Tori "Please tell me you didnt go out with Nick last night.?"

Tori looking at Joe "Really? You said you weren't going to say anything."

Joe "No, you said not to tell Kay, you never said anything about Jon."

Jon to Tori "Look Tor, I won't say anything to your cousin but please stay away from him."

Tori trying to be patient and polite to Jon "Fine. I won't see him anymore."

Jon "Thanks."

Tori finished working out and left.

Jon "If you see or hear anything about them can you let me know?"

Joe "Sure.......Look at you, being a responsible Cousin in law."

Jon "Shhhhhh keep it down."

Joe "Bro, we're in here alone."

Jon "You never know."