Chapter 17

Kaylee was back at work and the only person who knew she was pregnant was Nick. While they were eating lunch Nick held Kaylee's hand under the table. Jon started walking toward Kaylee and Nick's table

Jon "Can I sit with you guys?"

Kaylee letting go of Nick's hand "Sure."

Nick sat there as he watched Kaylee and Jon flirt. Nick had suspected they liked each other for a couple of weeks, he felt his suspicion was confirmed.

.........................................................

1 WEEK LATER

Kaylee overheard a conversation between Matt and a few other wwe superstars.

Matt "Did you see the girls that Nick hooked up with in New Orleans? They were so hot. One of them said she was going to try to come out to a show next week and that she was going to bring some friends. If her friends are anywhere near as hot as she is, we're in for a good night."

Kaylee was pissed! The New Orleans show was two days after Kaylee told Nick she was pregant, twos days after Nick had suggested they become a couple. Kaylee had to find Nick to see if he would lie to her.

Kaylee "Hey sexy, how are you today?"

Nick "I'm good beautiful how are you?"

Kaylee "I'm good. I wanted to ask how was New Orleans? I was so bummed that I wasn't able to make it."

Nick "It was okay. A few of us went to a bar, I headed back to the hotel early to sleep. I think the guys stayed out all night, you know Jon, he's always gotta find a girl to sleep with in every town."

Kaylee "Alrighty, I gotta go see Steph so I'll talk to you later."

...........................................................

TAMPA FL

There was a house show that week and after that Nick had a few days off. Kaylee had been hearing some stuff about Nick and wanted to confront him. She had been having doubts about being with him because she was falling for Jon. If Nick was cheating on her, it was her chance to get out of the relationship.

Kaylee arrived at Nicks house. Nick had told her where he hid the spare key. When she walked in she headed straight for his room. She started walking slowing because she heard people having sex. Kaylee opened the door to Nick having sex with a random girl.

Kaylee "You have got to be fucking kidding me."

The girl screamed as she saw Kaylee's angry face. She gathered her clothes and left but not before apologizing to Kaylee saying she didnt know Nick had a girlfriend.

Nick "What are you doing here Kaylee?"

Kaylee "Did you forget you told me to meet you here. You told me where your spare key was dumbass!"

Nick "We were going to meet later."

Kaylee "Oh, I'm sorry, how rude of me to walk in on you banging some chick! Weren't you the one that kept bugging me to be your girlfriend and here we are 2 and a half weeks later and you're with someone else. Let's not forget about the girls in New Orleans."

Nick "How do you know about them?"

Kaylee "Don't worry about how I know. If you didnt want to be with me, why the fuck did you bug the shit of me to be with me?"

Nick "I do want to be with you, I dont want to be a dad, I'm not ready. I really think you should think about you're options."

Kaylee "How dare you! I'm keeping this baby and if you dont want any part of it thats fine."