Chapter 43

MARCH

Kaylee and Jon's relationship had never been better. The two were planning an August wedding and were looking forward to spending the rest of their lives together. For the most part they were drama free when they weren't dealing with Joe and Tori's relationship rollercoaster.

Kaylee and Jon were packing for Wrestlemania

Kaylee "I'm going to need your final guest list for the wedding by the end of next week. We need to send out the Save the Dates."

Jon "My list is pretty much people from work, a few from the independent scene."

Kaylee "Why dont you call your mom one more time. I'm sure....."

Jon cutting Kaylee off and raising his voice "No! I told you, I called her, left her several messages and even wrote a letter to her. She doesnt want anything to do with me. She has never been there for any of my life events, why would she come to this. I'm done with her, dont bring it up again...Please!"

Kaylee "Okay, I'm sorry."

Jon realizing he was a jerk put down his clothes and walked over to Kaylee

Jon hugging Kaylee and giving her a kiss on the forehead "I'm sorry, I didnt mean to get loud. I just dont want to get my hopes up. I thought after that day I talked to her when I got your necklace back, she'd take a call from me, but she hasn't. I'm just tired of being disappointed by her."

Kaylee wiping Jon's tears "I know babe, I wish like hell there was something I can do to take away your pain."

Jon "You already have, for being there for me. I love you."

Kaylee "I love you too."

..............................................................

ARIZONA

Tori was styling Kaylee's hair for the wwe hall of fame and telling her about the awkward encounter she had with Joe

Tori "When did Alicia and Joe start dating?"

Kaylee "Pretty much after you guys broke up. I'm sorry Tori but you kind of messed with his heart."

Tori "I didnt mean to."

Kaylee "Well you did and now you have to deal with the consequences."

Tori "Whatever. What time will you guys be back tonight?"

Kaylee "Probably right after unless the guys want to go to a bar.

Because this was a big event, Tori wasn't invited.

..........................................

Tori's friend Adam decided to surprise her at the hotel with his friend Dylan. Adam was the reason Tori and Joe broke up

Tori, Dylan and Adam went out to dinner. When they came back a lot of the WWE superstars were at the hotel bar.

Kaylee "Tor!"

Tori walked over to Kaylee with Adam and Dylan

Kaylee "Who are they?"

Tori "Kay, this is Adam and Dylan."

Kayle "You invited them?"

Tori "No......."

Adam "We didnt want Tori to fly to Cabo by herself so Dylan and I decided to surprise her."

Kaylee sarcastically "Charming."

Jon walked up "What's going on? Who are these guys?"

Tori introduced them. Jon didnt seem interested once he heard that one of them was Adam. Tori was upset by the way her friends were being treated.