Honeymoon memories(1) ^rebecca

Rebecca

Zipping up Elias little coat I pick him up leaving out the house

Zipping up Elias little coat I pick him up leaving out the house. Strapping him in I kiss his cheeks making him giggle. "You know who loves their baby boy?"

"Mama!" He reached out to me.

"That's right mama loves you yes I do." I tickle his stomach.

"Really Rebecca he's a man you can't talking like that." Carlton glared at me. "Tell yo moms to stop that baby shit son you a man you gotta let her know."

Elias babbled something looking straight at Carlton nodding.

"Stop trying to turn my son against me Carlton he's a mommas boy and that's alright with me." I put on my seat belt as he pulls out our drive way.

"The hell he is. Momma's boys are weak."

"I'll be sure to tell Chris that." I smirk trying to find a good station.

"Ok tell that nigga hell I'll tell him myself." He chuckled stopping at a light. "So I got a call from Nike and they want me to come back in on Friday. It sounds like we got a deal but I'm not gonna egg myself up."

"That's so great baby I'm so proud of you." I kissed his cheek as he drove.

"Proud enough to give up some pussy later tonight?"

Smirking I feel over his lap. "If our son wasn't with us I'd already have you deep in my mouth."

"Girl don't make me pull over and sit that car seat outside."

Laughing I push him. "Whatever I wouldn't let you do that putting my baby out in the cold."

"Rebecca he's almost one you gotta stop that shit unless we want him growing up to be some kind of punk. By the time he's five he'll know how to ball and fight so he can not only get the ladies but show niggas what's up to ain't that right Eli?" He quickly looks back at him.

"Dada." He reached out for him.

"You see complete sentences Rebecca."

"Fine. Eli your daddy is an ass." I smiled back as he chewed away on one of his toys.

"I'm not an ass when I'm eating yours am I?"

"Nope I love that shit!" He shook his head.

"Where you taking my son anyway?"

Me and Camila are going to look at a few places and things for her baby shower. We decided on Christmas Day. So along with getting decorations for the party we'll probably be getting gifts to. "Just some shopping around."

"You need money?"

"No baby I don't really plan on getting anything I just wanted to hang with my girl and my new nephew."

Getting to the mall I'm meeting Cam at I sent a text telling her were here. Seeing Chris range Carlton pulls up behind them. Shaking my head I chuckled seeing these damn freaks.