Sneak(28)

Chris

Turning reaching I felt the other side of the bed empty

Turning reaching I felt the other side of the bed empty. That woke me up instantly. Yawning I look around then hear the shower running. I went in to handle my morning pee but when I saw her figure behind the steamed glass I just thought...why not handle this morning wood to. Smirking I walk up running my hand down the glass watching her wash her hair running her entire body under the water.

"Baby let me in." She jumped turning around. Chuckling I go to open it but she stopped me. "What you doing?"

She turned back around feeling over her body letting the water run down every curve. Biting my lip my wood was getting harder as I press into the glass trying to get a better view. She dyed her hair black? When her back was faced to me again I went on opening the door. My hands caress are waist and ass reaching up to her breast. Just then my eyes caught something that's never been there before. A tattoo...on her ass.

Hearing her moan I turned her around and damn near jumped out my skin. She giggled biting her lip walking closer her hands on my chest. Quickly pushing her off I dame near slipped on my ass trying to get out that shower so fast.

"CAMILA!!" I raced down the stairs. "Camila where the hell are you!?"

"I'm right here wha-why are you all wet?" She stood putting bowls in front of moan and the other little girl who's always here for some reason.

"My office please...now." I marched into the living room. "Why the fuck is that woman in our shower?"

"We went for a run this morning and she needed to wash up." She looked at me funny. "Why does this bother you?"

"Because she was in my shower we got home many other showers in this house!? Why is she in mine in my bedroom!?"

"I don't know she probably thought I meant my room when I told her she could go in the room. My bad." She shrugged guggling.

"No not funny I thought she was you. I touched her." I whispered the last part.

"Chris I am so sorry I didn't see you walk in or I would've said something." She came down in one of Cam robes leaving out her thighs and most of her breast.

"Why you lying you saw me looking at you you ain't say shit on purpose. If it wasn't for that tattoo on yo ass I could've went on and you wasn't even gon stop me." I frowned looking her up and down.

"Wait you touched her?" Cam pushed me.

"Yes I told you I thought she was you."

"How the hell did you I think she was me?" She stood with her hands on her hips.

"Oh I don't know because maybe your the only woman I expect to be in my bedroom taking a shower in my shower this early." I said with a duh tone.

"You didn't think to ask who's in there?"