Turn TF Up(26)

Rebecca

Helping Elias stand I smiled moving back some

Helping Elias stand I smiled moving back some. He clapped keeping his balance. "Can you walk for mommy?" Giving a straight face he lifts his left leg and falls back. I pick his back up for him to give it another go. "Come on baby boy you got it."

He smiled lifting his leg again taking a step before falling. He just crawled to me laughing like his crazy self. We've had a pretty simple morning. I've been doing that my baby can read thing with him and watching other educational things with him. Carlton doesn't want me working so I'm not. Just staying at home cleaning when it's needed cooking our meals and being bored. I am working on other stuff for my clothing line.

I'm gonna do something like my hubby and do that two types thing. One collection will be sexy and the grown and flirty girls. The other will be with some graffiti type things and other designs. I've been really working on this and think it'll do some good.

"Mama!" Eli pointed to the Tv clapping as some commercial.

"You are so weird crazy little thing. But I love ya." Kiss his face he pushed me away then started crawling his fastest. "Oh you running from mommy."

"Eh!" He squealed crawling behind our couch.

Slowly walking over to other side I waited for him to come around and just slightly scare him. He looked at me falling back laughing. Picking him up I playfully chomping on his cheeks.

While we played around someone came knocking on my door. "Aunt becca!" Mona ran into my legs.

"Hey beauty." She and Camila walk in with Maurice in her arms, another little girl and some chick. "Uh hi?"

"You get my text this morning?"

"About watching Mona and Maurice yes but in who's the extra one?" I look back at Mona and this mystery girl.

"Oh that's Stanley and this is Devin her mom. We're going to a class and she need someone to watch her." She pointed to the girl behind her.

"Well um I'm sure she has friends who can watch her kid right?" I kept a nice face on.

"I don't actually but mila said you would watch her. I'll pay if you want."

"Mila? I'm sorry who are you again?"

"Oh Devin I know your Randy her best friend so don't worry I'm not here to steal you place...yet." They both laughed.

"It's Rebecca. Cam step into my office please." I nod towards the kitchen.

"I thought you said she's not working?" I heard her whisper and clench my jaw.

"Don't whisper in my house please Daniel."

"It's Devin." She cut her eyes at me.

"Whatever Camila this way." I walk away. I left Elias with this other going in the kitchen find her standing with Cam laughing to themselves. "Donna I said Camila not you go sit with the kids."