What?(8)

Rebecca

Walking into my office I see this huge vase of beautiful flowers with a bowl of chocolate strawberries on the side of them

Walking into my office I see this huge vase of beautiful flowers with a bowl of chocolate strawberries on the side of them. Smiling I set my stuff down sniffing them. "Aw baby."

Seeing a card sticking out I grab it instantly frowning picking up the case opening my window throwing out the flowers then the bowl.

"Well that wasn't very nice." He stood at my door leaning on the frame.

"Get out of my office please." I take my seat starting up my computer. My mailbox was full.

"I will in a minute just wanted to stop by and thank you for the great job you did." He sat in the chair smiling at me. "I thought the flowers would've been a nice gift."

"Not when they come with a card saying how you want my sexy ass. That's highly inappropriate I am married what the hell is wrong with you?"

"When I like something I see I got for it no matter what." He smirked licking his lips at me.

"I wouldn't brag about that if I were you now again get out my office." I'm starting to get pissed off. This man clearly is crazy.

"Come to dinner with me."

"No get out." I go to pick up my phone only for him to slap his hand over mine coming over standing over me. Chuckling I stood talk.

"I wasn't asking I want you at my place 10'o clock tonight dressed like the secret slut I know you are." He grabs my waist pulling my body into his.

"I've already pressed the security button and they are on their way. If you show up here again I will call the police and have you arrested."

His jaw clenched as I push him away just as the security guards come in pulling him out. The look he gave me sent chills and not good ones. All I hope is this is the last of seeing that psycho.

I moved on with my day picking up a file from my in box looking through it the. Heading out to the mall. Walking into a dress shop I start my search for this ladies dinner party outfit. A budget of $10,000 was set.

"Rebecca hi." The money sucking slut popped up from behind a rack. "How can you afford to shop at this mall?"

"Don't try me bitch in working." I sigh rolling my eyes.

"Oh really well do your job and fetch these in a seven." She tossed some shoes at me. "And then I'll need you to-"

"First of all hoe don't tell me to fetch a damn thing second I don't work here I am the personal shopper for this mall get you own damn shoes." I toss them back at her.

"Oh sorry I just couldn't see you being anything other than a bust boy at a run down diner." She looked me up and down. "Such cute shoes."

"What are you bipolar or some shit?"

She laughed. "No no Becky I am not."

"Trick don't call me Becky that's not my damn name." My fist start to ball up but to keep this job and my dignity I relaxed.

"Right anyway I've been texting and calling Carlton but he's not answering." She smirked clearly seeing how riled up I'm getting. "Let him know it's me ok and don't worry we'll use protection I don't think I want a child by him if they'll come out looking like your son."

Chris

Sitting with the teachers and a few of sponsor representatives we discussed how this talent weekend would go

"It'll be all three days Friday through Sunday. Day one will be fashion with three different shows and sponsored by target, my line black pyramid." Everyone nods writing stuff down. "Saturday is music and dance with sponsors MTV, Got Milk. There will be performances from students and other artist. Finally Sunday with the art and culinary. A special dinner will be made by students and a special celebrity chef who I am waiting on a conformation."

We did a little more run downs for the upcoming weekend before the meeting ended. I went through a couple emails and some other work shit before heading to my office.

"Mr Washington your 3'o clock is already in your office." My receptionist says as I'm passing her desk.

Frowning I walk into my office seeing that lady from the Boys and Girls club NY. "Um can I help you?"

"Yes I was sent over for a meeting." She smiled standing from my chair.

"That meeting just ended but I can have my receptionist send you the break down of everything. Thank you for coming." I smiled going to open the door for her.

"Why so quick to have me out? Let's have a drink." She smiled grabbing my hand.

"No thank you I actually need to get home to my family."

"Oh right the girl. You know I did not appreciate you bringing her to our meeting it was very unprofessional and I think I deserve a make up. Maybe dinner at my place now?"

Looking her up and down I chuckled grabbing my stuff. "You being in my office basically throwing yourself at me is unprofessional, asking me to go to your place knowing I have a girlfriend is unprofessional and I'm not gonna stand for this any long. Please remove yourself I will be taking the club off the list of sponsors."

"Christopher come on that is just a bit extreme don't you think?" She chuckled. "We have kids coming from New York just to come for this weekend."

"Oh I know they can still come but I won't be using you all as a sponsor and I'll make sure you don't get inside now leave."

She rolled her eyes strutting out swinging her hair. I lock up my office leaving. Getting in my car I head on home getting a call on the way.

"Hello is this Christopher Washington?"

"Yes who is this?" I do a double take on the number.

"I'm a representative from Calvin Klein and we would like to talk to you about a possible collaboration with yourself and Camila Cisneros."

What?