Vacation(43 pt2)

Camila

"Mommy look!" Mona points outside the window

"Mommy look!" Mona points outside the window. "The plane is about to get back on the ground."

Stanley looked at me with wide eyes hugging on me tight. "Your good baby girl it's all over now. It wasn't that bad was it?"

"No I just didn't like when it started."

"Ok everyone please fasten your seatbelts." The captain said as we all go seated.

Stacey and Arthur came from the back slipping through everyone or so I thought.

"Where y'all coming from?" Chris frowned looking over as they sat across from us.

"Minding our business. Oh baby look at the water it's so beautiful." She moved on from that subject.

"I have a lot planned for this week and hope everyone has a great time. We're gonna be staying at a resort I've very familiar with and can say myself it's pretty damn good." Dad says as the plane gets lower and Stanley hold on me gets tighter.

"Wait the only things back there are the bathroom and bedroom." Chris mumbled.

Stacey looked at me raising her eyes. "Uh b-baby I was thinking about going to this beach I read about it had pink sand."

"Really that's dope we should defiantly go there. So Stacey what were y'all doing in the back?" This nigga will not let this go!

"Nothing damn just leave it alone!"

Once the plane lands safely we all get off and into the limo waiting for us. Our bags were put in a truck that was also waiting.

"So once we get to the mansion I have a brunch set up and then I was think of going sight seeing." Dad told us all on the way there. "Tonight well have dinner at a local restaurant I rented out."

"Daddy it sounds like you've spent a lot of money on this trip." Isabel said looking at all of us.

"It's nothing I can't make up for trust me sweetheart. Now tomorrow after breakfast I set up a trip to their zoo here."

"Oooh I wanna see birds and fish!" Mona said.

"Well defiantly see every animal they have and even get to touch a few of them. Anyone have anything they wanted to do out here I don't wanna take up our whole trip?"

"I just wanna be able to go to the pink beach at lease once." I said smiling.

"Can we go to Atlantis?" Julian asked. "They have the best water park!"

"I can make some calls just for you."

"Cool I wanna go on the really tall one. It goes under water and everything." He said being extra animated with his arms.

It was little small talk here and there until we pulled up to the resort. Dad went inside got whatever he needed to and came back.

"So how did you do the rooms?"