Act like Adults(bonus)

Max

Flipping the omelette I slide it on the plate with the wheat toast and the side bowl of mangos

Flipping the omelette I slide it on the plate with the wheat toast and the side bowl of mangos. Her coffee still steaming as I placed it on the tray. I dropped Julian off at his bus stop a while ago stayed until he left then came back to start on breakfast.

Andrew is suppose to be coming over this morning so I'm just trying to put her in a good mood so things can go by smoothly. Now I don't plan on laying anyone out but...if needed my hands are ready. Walking to her room I push the door open with my hip seeing her still sleeping peacefully. Smiling I set the food down kneeling to the bedside.

"Wake up Isabel. Baby come on open those pretty eyes." I brush her face.

"No let me be." She pushed me away turning on her stomach.

Smirking I sneak under the covers running my hands over her ass pulling on her panties to the side. My thumb rubs on her seconds lips as my tongue runs up between her cheeks. I continued groaning here and there from her leaking all over my fingers. She started whining and squirming. Looking up I see her palming her breast.

"Mmm baby." She moaned. I couldn't tell if she was still sleeping or not. Biting her cheek I growl as her hips move up making me smirk.

She awake now. "You awake baby?" My pointer and middle finger slide inside her as my tongue circles her seconds entrance.

"Ah....oh my god." She grabbed onto her pillow her body bucking as I held her tight so she could t move. "Baby baby wait shit!"

"Let it out momma." I mumbled smacking her ass.

Her body shook as she squealed. "Oh my god."

Kissing up her back I chuckled taking my fingers out putting them in my mouth. "Mm good stuff baby."

"Did you just eat my ass?" She whispered finally turning on her back.

"Like groceries you know it now eat so we can get this while meeting thing over with." I flick her nipple getting up.

"Ow."

Andrew