Night Lights(52)

Camila

Handing over Maurice to Emma I let the girls run in her house

Handing over Maurice to Emma I let the girls run in her house. "Chris should be home soon and he'll come get them from you. Here's so money for pizza or something for them to thank you so much."

"No problem these guys are like my only friends. Have fun out tonight." She smiled waving Maurice hand.

I quickly jogged back home to hop in the shower. I'm going out with Tinashe and her dancers plus Evan and his dancers in a way to celebrate the tour coming up. I'm hoping for some fun times so I can come home and fuck my finance...if I don't get in to late that is.

My shower wasn't to long I was out in half an hour drying off and adding my body butter. A car is suppose to come pick me up so I'm trying to rush but at the same time I'm not. While my curling wand was heating up I went picking out something to wear. I could've been sporting a small belly by now like Rebecca and Isabel but since I'm not I'm gonna show off this little body of mine. I went back put some tight curls in my hair then wrapped it to get a nice wavy feel to it then start on my make up. Nothing to heavy.

Around four I got a text from Tinashe they were on their way. I quickly got dressed and shake out my hair spraying some holding spray in it.

 I quickly got dressed and shake out my hair spraying some holding spray in it

Two honks sound and I'm off with my phone and clutch in hand. Just to help myself out I set two shot glasses of patron by the door so I can hit em and leave em.

"Hot damn!" Tinashe and the girls all cheered as I walk down to the car. She stepped out with her phone up. "Look at my boo tho....can you say MILF!?"

Doing a little twirl I smiled blushing.

"Those titties tho got damn girl!" MiMi said standing in the sunroof jumping and snapping.

"Y'all extra as hell get in the car!" Evan yelled stepping out.

"He's right for once we got dinner to get to." She took my hand helping me in the hummer limo. "These are all of Evan dancers." She points across the car.