(54 pt1)

Isabel
Picking up a box I start my way into the house when Julian and Max stopped me. Julian took the box shaking his head.

"I asked you to stay in the house bel what you doing out here?" He towered over me.

"I got bored and wanted to help." I pout batting my lashes.

"Me and Julian got this just go back inside and watch tv or grade some papers." He nudged me towards the house tapping my ass. "Don't let me catch you out here again woman!"

"Yeah yeah bite me!" I walk in the house as Julian is on his way back out. "Juju give me something to do."

"We're gonna be pretty hungry after getting all max stuff in.....you can make us lunch." He smiled with a shrug running out.

"What's is this the 60's!?" I plop on the couch.

I'm not even six months and already got both my boys watching me like a hawk. This is the sucky part of the pregnancy everyone gets all cautious about any and everything I do. All I do now is work come home and rest rather I actually want to or not.

"Baby where should I put all my pans and shit?" Max and Julian came in with boxes of shiny pans, pots and other cook ware.

"Just throw all of my ugly pans and stuff out well use your stuff. It's prettier."

Chuckling he came over kissing me. "You ok?"

"Just bored."

"We can do something when we finish bringing in all my stuff. You want me to make dinner?"

"No then I'll really be bored I can do it."

"Alright baby. We gon set these in the kitchen get the last four boxes and we'll be done."

"Finally these things are heavy!" Julian groaned walking pass us.

"Boy stop complaining we men these little boxes are nothing." He chased him out.

"Aunt becca!!" Mona and Stanley came running in.

"Hi girlies you two look so cute I missed you guys." I hug them both tight.

"Look Emma helped us make music videos." Mona hands me her iPod.

She showed me some of those musically things everyone is doing now. "Look at y'all being all cute."

They both smiled running off somewhere. Camila and Rebecca came in while they were showing me their videos.

"Carlton gave me the greatest idea for a baby shower." Rebecca smiled sitting next to me hugging me.

I took Maurice from Cam kissing his little cheeks.

"So he suggested a gender reveal party. Everyone comes in the color they think the baby gender will be we both reveal at the end of the party and winners get prizes." She clapped fast bouncing on my couch.

"Aw that sounds so cute I love it. Y'all don't even know how happy I am y'all are here."

"Awwww Max done went into over protective mode huh?" Camila chuckled coming back from the kitchen with a wine glass filled halfway.