Valentines Day (20 pt2)

Chris

We just left my moms place dropping off the kids

We just left my moms place dropping off the kids. Our shoots starts in about thirty minutes. Before leaving there was a little fooling around putting us both in happy moods. As we're driving down the road one of our favorite raps songs came on.

"Ooooh shut up my mans parts is next!" She turned it up as LL Cool J verse came on.

I gave her a small glare which she paid no attention to waving me off rapping along.

*Heesheeee,
Uhhhhh...blowticious, Skeevee (mmmmmm) delicious, Gimme coos coos love me good, Uhh damn, Hollis to Hollywood but is he good?, I guess like the jeans...Uhh, Flava like praleens, Sick daddy iaaamean?, Papa love it when he does it, Niggas buzz it, But tell me was it really just the flava that be clogging your ears,
The most safest behavior is to stay in the clear,
It's all for you...It's really all for you, {Now what?} Punch back, Close your eyes try to munch that, Oil up your ankles let your Tims tap, Bite the flava it reacts to your gold caps,
Word to mama, I tongue kiss a pirhana,
Electrocute a barracuda...I'm here to bring the drama*

She squealed bouncing. "You done?"

"Yes sir jealous. Don't get all crazy boyfriend on me now it's the day of love so no BS." She pointed at me leaning over quickly kissing my cheek.

Smirking I grip her thigh speeding up making her giggle. We got to the place just in time.

"Ah our couple of the hour so beautiful both of you!" The photographer came up kissing Camila cheeks and shaking my hand. "I am such a fan of both of you and can't wait for everyone to see these photos. So before we get you in the merchandise I just want to tell you how I envisioned this. First well start with some single shoots then the main shot which will be on all the build boards and magazine ads and so on then the shoots for our shop. I was thinking of all the picture taken like real couples."

"That sounds amazing I'm so excited." Camila jumped clapping like a little cheerleader. "Baby aren't you excited?"

"Yeah of course." I chuckled as she nudged me.

"Oh please your not even showing it." She shook me. "Come on jump with me."

"I'm not jumping."

"Jump." She stood in front.

"No." We started off at each other until I broke it grabbing her up kissing her.

"Oh you two are adorable! Let's get things started. Make up!" He clapped strutting away making us laugh before people pulled us in different directions.