Her man?(30)

Camila

My wedding is officially three months

My wedding is officially three months. I'm actually happy I've gotten so many things done before now. I've lost my maid of honor thanks to her jealousy but Isabel is gonna fill in for her. Today we couples are going to taste cakes. I did invite Devin who keeps telling me about this new guys she's started seeing. I'm happy because now Chris can stop with this her wanting him and shit.

"Let's go girl!" He walks by slapping my ass while I'm looking in the mirror. "Mm you getting chick baby."

"What?" My head whipped to him as I frowned.

"You getting thick that ass looking nice momma." He came up gripping my ass biting his lip. "I been doing a bangin job fucking up them walls huh." Smirking her ran his tongue over his bottom lip.

"Boy please I haven't gotten any since that night I gave you that surprise. How long ago was that?"

Chuckling he ran his hands around my waist and ass kidding on my neck. "You miss daddy?"

"Of course I do we don't do shit like we use to."

"I wonder why. Maybe try spending time here instead of with your gold digger friend." Smirking he slapped my ass again.

"I'm sick of y'all talking about her. You didn't do this to Rebecca."

"Yeah because Rebecca is a good friend and person. Rebecca wouldn't encourage smoking and partying like wild teenagers leaving your kid with just anyone or ditching your so called nephew first birthday. That there was some true bullshit there. The fact that you let her talk you into that shit...it's foul. You don't see her doing the shit Danny be doing. That's why Rebecca is better than that gold digging groupie will ever be."

"It's Devin."

"It's a hoe now let's go." He walked out before I could say anything.

"You a jackass." I walk down the stairs following him.

"And you a ignorant ass that's why we go together so well baby girl." He takes my hand kissing it. "You know we just looking out for you...don't know why you don't listen."

"Because I'm not a damn kid I don't need people telling me anything." Rolling my eyes I pull on the car handle seeing it was still locked. "Unlock the car Chris."

"In a second. Why you always go back to that shit about people treating you like a kid. We all know you not a kid Camila."

"All my life I've been told what to do when to do it how to do....I'm grown now and don't need any of that. Hell I didn't need it then. Just let me be and do what I do."

"For what? Why go through a painful experience when you can avoid it all together?" He turns up his face.

"Life lessons." I fold my arms over my chest.

"Baby no. I don't know when you developed this way of thinking but it's gotta stop. Everyone that has said something to you about this girl has because they love you and care about you. Don't nobody wanna see you acting a damn fool." He cups my fave brushing my cheeks with his thumb. "Just take in what's being said and I promise you will thank everyone for not giving up on you."