Isabel(11)

Max

Isabel poured us glasses of the wine I brought sitting as I made dinner

Isabel poured us glasses of the wine I brought sitting as I made dinner. She bite her lip looking me up and down. Dipping my finger in the chocolate I smirked leaning over. "Taste this for me baby."

She giggled taking my finger in her mouth tasting the chocolate mousseI'm making for our dessert. Looking in my eyes she swirls her tongue around my finger. "Amazing baby what is it?"

"White chocolate mousse it's our dessert. Imma put some of this raspberry over it shit gon be lit." She chuckled coming over behind me hugging my back.

"Your so amazing. My personal chef."

Turning my hands fall to her ass just chillin there. "I can be your personal whatever you need ma. I'm really feeling you even if we been messing around for what a month maybe and you know I think you beautiful and kind hearted and pussy way to bomb."

"Uh you are defiantly related to Carlton." She chuckled about to walk away from me.

I did a quick spin on her bring her body back to mine. "Help me cook I want you close as possible."

"You don't even need my help this is your job what can I really help you with?" She smirked sitting up in her counter picking up one of the mini biscotti's.

"If I have your sexy ass stirring a pot or two I won't feel like I'm at work plus your my taste bunny you have to be like right next to me." I stand in between her legs.

Dipping the biscotti in the mousse she smiled tracing my lips with it then kicks it all off. "Mmhm that is really good."

"You better stop before this food burn." I flick her lip. "Come take this chicken out for me baby girl."

"Yes daddy." She smirks hopping down after kissing my lips quickly.

Taking the oven mitten she leans down in making her shorts come up taking the pan of chicken out. I made our plates garnished and everything. Spinach, parmesan and jack cheese stuffed chicken with a small garden salad. "I am a beast in the kitchen."

She shook her head taking our plates to the living room. It was set up nice with candles ice bucket with the wine soft music and a blanket on the floor for us to sit. I wanted to do something for my baby and it's pouring raining out. So I stopped by the store and came by to show off my kitchen skills.

"This is damn good baby." She moaned rolling her eyes back. "What made you wanna be a chef?"

"My mom was the cook at the diner in my home town so after school when there was no school when I was grounded for being a dumbass I was there in the back cutting shit frying shit all that. So it just stuck with me and I took it up as a career because it's something I have fun doing plus it came with some great opportunities."

"Like what?"

"Well I've traveled the world to study different technics and had the honor of cooking a good amount of celebrities."

"That's really nice you followed your dreams and something good came out of it." She smiled poking my nose.

"Was being a teacher your dream?"

"Sorta I just wanted to do something with kids because I love them. I saw school as a get away place since my house was just a huge hell hole full of drama and I want kids who go through that to feel safe like I did in school. It doesn't have to be as bad as people make it just treat kids like you would any other person and you can really make a change for that kid."

"Oh shit look at you trynna be somebody guardian angle." She blushed.

Isabel

Taking the plate and bowl I walk back in the living room where Max is pouring the last of our wine in his glass

Taking the plate and bowl I walk back in the living room where Max is pouring the last of our wine in his glass. Waiting until he sits back against the couch I straddle his lap. "So what do you wanna do now?"

Dipping my finger in the mousse I lick it off slow as he watched on. "You can lick on something more fun if you in that kind of mood." He squeezed my waist.

Putting everything to the side we started making out slow. His hands run up the back of my shirt undoing my bra in seconds and tossing it to the side along with my shirt. He grabs on my breast grunting caressing them licking in between and all around.

"Mmmmm baby." He bites down making me jump. "None of that."

"You love it shut up." He kissed me hard. I move my hips feeling him starting to react.

I get his shirt off feeling over his chest. As we're getting ready to move up to my bedroom someone knocks. We ignored it as he throws me on my bed. Going back to the kissing licking and biting the knocking turns to loud bangs.

"Shit man who the fuck is at the damn door!" He hoped up storming down the stairs. "Man what the fuck you doing here!?"

I put in his tank top walking down seeing Andrew standing in the door way.

"Isabel baby." He tried getting in.

"Nah home boy stay yo ass right here." Max pushed him back.

I stand in front watching Andrew try to hold his balance. "Andrew go home and where is Julian!?"

"He's with fine just mom ok. I want you back baby I need-*burp*-I you baby we can forget about this stupid divorce." He swayed left and right.

"Baby I can knock him sober in a hot second you just say the word."

"Would you calm down hot head go in I'll be up in a minute." He looked at me and Andrew before giving in. "Hey you need to go somewhere safe."

"Why do you think I came here? I know you still love me." He stumbled into me hugging me.

"Stop Andrew." I tried pushing him off. "You made this decision when you picked that hoe over me. Go back to her."

"No no I changed my mind I want you baby I'm so so so sorry for cheating and getting her pregnant and not loving you like I'm suppose to." He got on his knees hugging my legs. "Please baby I'll do anything to get you back in my life it ain't shit without you. Julian hates Lisa and I'm starting to. I want our family back." He looked up tears building up.

It broke my heart seeing him like this. Yes he's still a dumbass for choosing some thot over his wife but he's my sons father.

"Andrew just stop."

"Baby come in you've given him enough of your time." Max came pulling me away from him.

"Fine." Andrew got up storming to his car as thunder and lightly spark up.

He starts up his car pulling off slow. I watched until he was gone then went back in closing locking the door.

"Come in to bed baby."

"I'm not really in the mood anymore Max."

"I know I said come to bed not let's finish fucking. Silly girl." He picked me up kissing my head.

"You are something else." I giggled kissing his cheeks.