The Story of Cole(17)

*mega flashback*
Camila

It was day four of the tour and I am just loving this

It was day four of the tour and I am just loving this. I can't believe I almost didn't take up this opportunity just because I'm pregnant. I'm shooting this dance video with some guy named Cole. He's suppose to be one of the best here like some kind of dance God. All the girls keep hyping him up. I talked to Chris this morning. We sorta got into it because I said I might wanna do the whole tour instead of just half. He was so upset he hung up on me. Now I'm gonna be feeling guilty all day.

Heading out my hotel room I went down for breakfast before leaving. Having a grapefruit some toast and milk I sat watching the TV. Some fans even came to sit with me. I'm telling you this has been the overall best experience of my life after being a mom. Instead of renting a car me and a few of the fans road a shuttle to the arena.

"What are you doing today Camila?" One of the guys asked.

"I have two classes and I'm doing a video with someone named Cole."

"Oh shit I love him you guys dancing together is like a dream come true." A girl said. "I bet you two would be really cute together."

"Ha um no I have someone."

"Yeah yeah your with that rich guy....Chris Washington y'all got a kid and shit." A guy said as we pulled up to the arena.

"Yeah."

I sign in and head for the main floors. Tons of stages left and right with choreographers teaching. Leaving the fans I went to the closed off area to meet with this guy.

"Hey Camila right?"

"Yes are you Cole?" I shake his hand.

"I am thanks for agreeing to do this video with me."

"Oh no problem. So how did you picture this?" I set my stuff down stretching a little.

"Well it'll be a little short before it. We're both line at jumbo smoothies. I wanted some comedy in there so maybe you can make a complicated order then you'll drop your wallet and while you picking everything up I'll sneak my card to pay first. Then the dancing will start from there."

"Wow sounds cute." I giggled as he went to start some music I'm guessing.

"That's what I was going for my first dance with you I wanted to feel like I had the honor of being your man." He smiled coming back. "Now I know you pick up quick so I'll show you what I've got then just do a eight count or something." I nod watching him.

Just like he said I caught it fast. We went to the smoothie place to get the dance which only took a few hours.

"That was really fun."

"Yeah it was nice to pretend pick you up." He winked. "Hope you don't mind me coming by for your class later on."

"No no I'm head to it right now.