Left behind(27)

Devin

Applying a little more liquid lipstick I smack my lips together taking a quick selfie

Applying a little more liquid lipstick I smack my lips together taking a quick selfie. The lights from Camila house shined out as she and Rebecca came strutting out. Of course I know the girls name I'm just a fun person and wanted to mess with her. Unfortunately she feels threaten by me. Camila is a really cool chick and clearly by the way she took up for Rebecca a even better friend.

I've been out here for about two years now after moving DC to just get away and start somewhere new. Me and Stanley have been doing good with my small job as a bartender but her little mess free make up you thing is gonna do wonders.

"Hey beauties." They get in putting their seat belts on. "Don't we look sexy. You look nice to Rebecca."

Looking back in the rear view mirror I catch her evil glare and that shit was spine tingling. "Don't try me girl."

"I'm just joking lighten up boo. I'm a nice person trust me."

"We'll see. Where are we going?"

"Just out to a night small club for some fun."

"Yah my bestie and new friend getting a long we gonna get turnt tonight."

"To a limit yeah." Rebecca said from the back as I stopped at a light. Me and Camila looked back at her. "I have a child to get back to and can't be acting a fool anymore."

"Uh loosen up mom damn." What a damn buzz kill.

Camila brought out a blunt lighting it up passing it around as I drove. She did lighten up once that high hit her. We got to the club in a pretty good amount of time seeing that long line. With my connections we skipped all the bullshit walking in and right up to V.I.P. I held onto Camila hand dragging her along to a couch and table filled with bottles. I poured us both some peach ciroc with orange juice.

"Thanks for leaving me back there!" Rebecca frowned up face stood in front of us.

"Becca I thought you were right behind me!" Camila said pulling her in the couch with us.

"Whatever man I just need a drink." She went in making herself a drink.

Having her here is just bringing my night down. Like damn who pissed in her mouth?

"Ay lets go dance!" I yell over the music to Camila while Rebecca was mixing up.

"Ok hey-"

"No let her get her drink in."

Rebecca

Taking back my second shot I take a breath

Taking back my second shot I take a breath. I may be just doing the most but I'm feeling like a third wheel. Like I'm not really wanted here. I just almost got up in the V.I.P because those two ran off from me. I just really need to relax and stop being so jealous. Yes I'll admit I'm a bit jealous. She's hanging with someone other than me. They both have a daughter the same age they dance and I'm just....me. I mean if she ever would've asked i'd love to do another dance class with her.

Turning I saw I was alone....again. Clenching my jaw I stood walking around trying to find them. Spotting Cam on the dance floor I started my way down. Getting to where I thought I saw her I'm surrounded by random sweaty people. "These bitches left me."

Stomping my way back up to V.I.P the guard wouldn't let me through. It was a new guy so I tried telling him I was just up here but he still wouldn't let me through. Pulling out my phone I dial up Cam only for her phone to go to voice mail.

*next morning*

Elias bounced on the side of the couch as I played my pandora Michael Jackson station. Laughing I shot a video to my snapchat.

"Get it baby!"

He clapped laughing. As I post it I see Camila updated her's being nosey I just had to see what she had been up to after leaving me at that club. Looks like they just had some fun without me. I was so fucking pissed when Carlton came to pick me up. Just because I was mad at her I picked a fight with him. He left this morning with a door slam.

I already know I'm gonna have to make it up to him for taking my frustration out on him. But first I'll need to stop by my "best friend" house and get to what's up. Getting both eli and I dressed for the not so cold weather out I strap in him his car seat then head off. We not gonna fight raise our voices or at lease I'm not. We're gonna be real grown up about this.

It didn't take long for me to get to her place but I did see that Devin car was here yet again. Using my key I walk in hearing laughs. Mona and the little girl were watching tv so I sat Elias with them after giving hugs.

"Yo guess who called me this morning?" They were cooking what looked and smelled like lunch. Must've just got up late. "That guy from the club he tried at you but failed so he came to me."

"Oh rotten egg breath ew! Becca there you are I haven't heard from you since last night." She came over hugging me. "Why did you leave early."

"Because you guys kept leaving me behind and I came to talk to you."

"Hey Rebecca we missed you boo!" Devine smiled wicked mixing up something in a bowl.

"Mmhm cam this way please." I walk into their dining room. "What's going here?"

"Brunch we were so wasted last night." She laughed. "It was so fun."

"I bet it sure did look fun from snapchat this morning. You treated me like a third wheel and it's not cool."

"Relax just a over crowded club and we got separated."

"Right but you and Devin sure did make sure you two were stuck at the hip. You been treating me different and I don't like it."

"Could you try not to be jealous your not the only person entitled to be my friend."

"You don't think I know that? You taking this girl to dance classes you turning up to the fucking max with her chilling like everyday day. Since y'all met its like fuck Rebecca I'll talk to her when I feel like it."

"So what your real problem here?" She sigh putting her hair up.

"I'm feeling left out. It's like you just forgetting about me."

"Your so damn dramatic Rebecca like really."

Taking a breath I calm myself down. "We used to talk everyday hang everyday other day and now what it's all about her? And you know I did some research on her."

"Oh my god Rebecca really!?"

"Yes I'm looking out for you. She's not someone I think you should associate with. She's always moving from town to town hanging with a bunch of celebrities doing who knows what, always partying she smokes cigarettes and I don't want any of her habits rubbing off on you. I care about you Cam your like my sister."

"Then treat me like a sister and not like a kid. I'm a grown ass woman and can decided on my own who I want to befriend. So being so selfish and learn to share me."

"Is everything I'm saying going in one ear and out the other?"

"Just let me do me ok."