Please...No Drama(4 pt1)^carlton

Carlton

It was almost time for the grand opening of Chris and I shop

It was almost time for the grand opening of Chris and I shop. With that Nike deal I got started right away. They gave me an office and everything. I put in orders for the special additions for the store and the other to be released on a later date. There is a shit load of talk about Nike secret project which is what I'm calling the count down.

Our shop "dope spot" is having the finale touches done and then next week is the grand opening party. While Chris is at his accademy I decided to come by the shop and set up the wall. I had music blasting to keep me company since it was just me. I'd have Rebecca and my son but he's with the new sitter and my baby is at work.

As I'm putting a shoe up on the high rack I here someone or something tapping in the glass. Now all doors and windows or anything else that could give away our shop are covered. Frowning I pause the music going up to the door peaking out just to roll my eyes and walk away.

"Ah ah I saw you Carlton now open up." She giggled starting to tap again.

"Sorry we don't open for a couple more days come back from the grand opening!" I slip a brochure under the door.

As I'm walking away the locks click and in walk the devil in red bottoms. "You guys didn't change the locks yet....not such a smart move." She smiled walking up dangling her key.

I quickly snatch it. "Not anymore now leave your not suppose to be in here."

"My dad owns half the shop I can be if I want." She took it upon herself to sit on the mini couches we have.

"Uh not anymore princess he walked on my boy just like you about to out our shop." I motion towards the door.

"After a quick look around papi." She flicked my lip.

"Try not to touch me." I clench my jaw watching her switch around the shop.

"Wow these shoes are really cool. Oh I love pikachu." She picked up that shoe.

"Good to know you can buy a pair when we open now get the fuck out Vern." I was starting to get pissed off. Knowing how this girl gets down and me just getting married she's the last chick I need to be around even if she's nothing compared to my wife.

"Why so pushy Carlton your little girlfriend won't find out I'm here." She smirked coming over.

"She's my wife first of all and she trust me it's bitches like you she don't trust and I'm not trynna have to bail her out of jail right before our big grand opening." I go to push her out.

Laughing she turned backing me into the stand where the register will be. "Your married now. Mmmm you just got 10x sexier to me."