Bad News(45)

Chris
I heard the alarm go off thinking it was Cam coming back from where ever she went. Probably just a snack run or something...wouldn't be the first time. I love my little fat ass. After a few seconds it didn't turn off.

"Damn it Cam." I groan getting out of bed.

As I was about to walk out the alarm stopped. I waited until she came in but she didn't. Probably just checking on the kids. Getting back in bed I turned on the tv waiting for her. Ain't no going back to sleep now. After another minute went by I grabbed the iPad going to the security system. Looking at all the rooms where I had cameras I saw a figure walk by my door, peak into Maurice room and keep walking. They peaked into the girls room and went in.

Jumping up I started walking slowly and as quiet as I could to their room.

"Daddy!" Stanley yelled with a scream.

Bursting into the room whoever this person was had a still sleeping Mona laying in their arms. Stanley was on her bed shaking and crying.

"Who are you?" I clench my fist walking up.

"Just picking up a package no need for any trouble." They spoke looking down at Mona. Her body was so slumped.

"Daddy why is he taking Mona?" Stanley asked looking at me.

"Wait I thought this was Stanley."

"Well she's not come here Stanley." She quickly ran over to me still crying holding my leg for her life. "Now hand over my daughter and I might try to not kill you."

He placed Mona back in her bed and sighed facing me again. "Hand over the girl and I'll leave."

"Don't let him take me daddy."

"I won't your staying right here." I smooth down her hair kissing her head. The sound of a gun clocking rang.

"Don't make this harder than it had to be. I'm just doing a job."

"For who?"

"Ha this ain't no movie home boy I'm not that stupid."

"I'd say other wise since you broke in my house. Now put the gun down so I can quickly beat your ass then call the cops."

"Not gonna happen give me the girl or I start poppin off." He chuckled getting down on one knee. "Hey their sweetie I know you don't want anyone to die right?" Stanley shook her head holding my pants tighter. "Then just come on over here."

"Why I don't want to go with you?"

"We're gonna go see mommy your real mommy."

Dumb ass just proved he's working with Devin crazy ass.

"No thank you."

"Alright then say bye bye." He chuckled pointing his gun at me.

Before he could shoot that mut came from under Mona bed and bit his ankle. While the bitch screamed I tackled him down getting the gun out his hand holding it to his head. It wasn't even a hard struggle to get him down. I snatched his skii mask off getting a good look at his face.

"Stanley go call the police." She nodded running off. "Who put you up to this!?"

"Fuck you."

I punch him in his nose hearing the crack. He screamed like the bitch he is. "Who sent you?"

"Your mom after I fucked her ass."

I slapped him with the gun again he screamed like a bitch. "We can do this all until the cops come. It's a simple question you going to jail either way."