Perfect day(12)^mona

*Mona birthday*

Camila

Walking in her room I shook Mona slightly

Walking in her room I shook Mona slightly. "Wake up come on we got a big day ahead of us."

"I'm tired mommy." She pulled the blanket over her head.

"But it's your birthday pumpkin."

She instantly jumped up. I let her brush her teeth and get dressed. We took a picture for her Instagram page.

Pumpkinpie:guess who's 5 today🎉🎉🎉🎉

"We gonna have a special breakfast then we're going to the salon to get your nails and hair done

"We gonna have a special breakfast then we're going to the salon to get your nails and hair done."

As we get to the kitchen everyone jumps up. "Happy birthday Mona!"

Chris and Carlton ran up with those party horns, Rebecca and Isabel throwing confetti. She giggled covering her face jumping as I put the crown on her head. All the moms made breakfast which was her favorite pancakes with eggs and bacon and milkshakes.

"Here you go baby happy birthday." Chris mom hands her a small box. "Don't open it until your party."

"Uh why give it to me now then." Everyone laughed then went on eating.

This day is gonna be so fun. Me and the ladies minus the moms all hot in my range and head on to the salon. I'm gonna let her get whatever hair style she wants but no color. We sang to all her favorite songs on the way. Pulling up in front of Milk and Cookies we head in.

"Welcome to Milk and Cookies kid spa and salon." The girl says walking up.

"Hi it's my birthday." Mona smiled.

"Well happy birthday what are we doing today?" She takes her to the pedicure station.

"I want everything and my hair to be really straight and long."

They gave her a robe. While she got her feet done Isabel Rebecca and I made some last minute runs for the party. Walking down the sidewalk we were heading for the jewelry shop two stores down from the spa.

"Camlia!" We all turned around to see Coke jogging across the street. "Baby what's good!?" He hugged me tight kissing my cheek.