Growing Family(48)

Rebecca

Cutting into my chocolate waffle spread on more honey butter then even more raspberry syrup stuffing it in my mouth moaning at the taste

Cutting into my chocolate waffle spread on more honey butter then even more raspberry syrup stuffing it in my mouth moaning at the taste. "Oh my god....I think I just had a mouthgasm."

"Uh could you not have sex with the food." Isabel covered Julian and Eli eyes.

"Oh whatever. Has max caught on yet?" I asked cutting more of my waffle.

Me and my ladies plus our kiddies got together for breakfast since its been a while since we've hung out. Both Isabel and I are so excited about having our babies at the same time.

"Nope my poor baby is so clueless. It's fun tho even if Julian here keeps almost letting it slip." She nudged him as he shrugged stuffing his mouth with his pancakes.

I noticed Cam not really acting herself. She hasn't even spoke since we got seated. Just picked with her omelet feeding some to Maurice here and there.

"Can you good over there. We haven't heard one peep from you babe."

"Huh oh I'm just tired I haven't been getting any real sleep." She mumbled running her fingers through her hair. Maurice slapped the table reaching for her fork.

"Daddy said mommy is sick." Mona said pouting.

"Camila tell us what's wrong. Did you eat something bad?"

"No but uh I did forget to tell you guys why the wedding was cancelled."

"Oh yeah I sent Chris a very harsh email because I thought he did something to you." I point my knife at her.

"N-no it wasn't him. The entire place was burned down so we're gonna try for August."

"What!? Did they find who it was that started the fire?" Isabel sat up same as I did.

"Yeah it was...you know who." She titled her head at Stanley.

"Her mom." She nods. "Ok I'm not holding my tongue in this any longer you guys can't go through with the....you know what. To much drama has been just suddenly happening since we know who came around."

"It's not her fault it's her crazy as mom. She's just a innocent child in all this. Grandparents can't help dad isn't around and putting her in some dirty foster home isn't an option."

"Ok I guess it's nice that your giving her a steady and loving home but look at the cost. Court, people breaking in your house and we can't even forget about her psycho mother. Are you really willing to put up with all this?"

"Yes I've grown to love....the girl like my own child." She smiled at Stanley. "Chris and I both think it's the right thing to do and were gonna continue the process until we win."

"And if you don't?" Isabel asked.

Camila started at her food for a second. "I don't know. Enough about me tho you guys party is soon right."