Grand Opening(7)

Camila

Taking a quick picture I smiled tickling Maurice stomach

Taking a quick picture I smiled tickling Maurice stomach. "Hi baby boy how are we this morning?" He pulled up his own leg trying to chew on his foot.

"Ew mommy he's trying to eat his foot stop him." Mona took his foot down. "That's not good Maurice."

Chuckling I pick him up heading down stairs. Chris and Carlton were gonna be at their shop setting up for the grand opening party. To get ready Rebecca and I are going shopping for our outfits. He came down dressed and on his phone. "I'm coming damn. Baby you didn't hear someone knocking?" He jogged to the door.

Opening Janiya screamed jumping in his arms. I roll my eyes going in the kitchen. "Do your mom a favor son if you get a girlfriend don't have any female best friends because if your girl is as crazy as I am you'll have some problems."

"Nini come meet my baby brother." I heard Mona then the girls heels.

"Hey Camila don't you look gorgeous." She hugged me and just to be nice....I lightly touched her back with a smile. "Oh aren't you precious can I hold him?"

Playing the good girlfriend role handing Maurice over. He looked at her then me and back at her. "So uh I'm guessing your here for the stores opening."

"Yeah of course I couldn't miss this big moment for my best friend plus I needed a vacation." She sighed. "Me and Case broke up."

"Mmm that's unfortunate. Well uh I'm gonna go have places to be." I take Maurice back.

Chris smirked giving me a look. "Janiya you got a outfit for tonight?"

"No I wanna gonna try to go find something before." She said.

"Baby aren't you and Rebecca going shopping?" He smiled. "You two can-"

"Mmmm I don't know she probably has to freshen up and what not and I'm about to leave so maybe next time." I quickly start walking only to be stopped.

"Actually Im all clean and was looking forward to spending some time with you. We never really hung out." She said shyly walking up to me.

Chris gave me a look.
*******
Stepping out the dressing room I look at Rebecca and Janiya for approval.

"I like your boobs look great in that." Rebecca chuckled. "You'd bite those right niya?"

"Oh of course. If you were gay id be all on you." She winked.

Faking a smile I go back and change out. They tried on a few things before we left that store. Walking from one to another Janiya was just racking in chicks it was odd seeing her just work it.

"I'll be in town for a couple of days maybe I'll call you." She flirted with the cashier as she wrote her number on her hand. "You eat a lot of fruit don't you?"

The girl blushed giggling. "I try to."

"Mmm good to know." She walked up to us with a little smirk. "These girls are so damn easy to get. I need to move out here."