Without her(56)

Chris

Setting Maurice in his crib I sigh rubbing my eyes

Setting Maurice in his crib I sigh rubbing my eyes. I swear he being staying up just to fuck with my sleep. The girls are already in their bed fast asleep. Even tho I'm tired as hell...I'm not going to bed just yet. Cam went out with Rebecca and Isabel so I'm just waiting for her to get in. It helps me sleep when I knew she's safe and sound.

To keep myself up I was watching some rugrats reruns and having some fire cheetos. Nick doing this thing where they play all the throwbacks late in the night and this shit is lit!

"Bitch he was ugly as hell I wouldn't give him the time of day on a rainy day!" The girls came in laughing their asses off. "Hey you still up?" She smiled taking her jacket off.

"Yeah I wanted to wait up for you."

"Mm ass kissing already started huh?" Rebecca rolled her eyes. "You better be glad your with her and not me. Cheating on this end gets your balls chopped off."

"Hey ladies." I mumbled waving lazily.

"Id just beat you and bitch ass then have a glass of wine like it never happened but hey my sister isn't me." Isabel shrugged shaking her head at me.

"I know-"

"Oh but you didn't know to take your stupid ass home instead of to that bitch house."

I sigh getting up taking my empty bag to the trash.

"You guys bring it down some he cheated on me not y'all." I over hear Cam say as I'm walking towards the stairs.

"So what he needs to feel like shit for what he did to you."

"I know but-"

"But nothing he brought this on himself. Just because you love him doesn't mean you just let shit like this go!"

"Guys again I know but he feels bad enough it was a mistake I don't want him walking around like his life is over. We still are together and parents to three kids last thing that needs to happen is us splitting up it acting like children in this situation."

"Cam he doesn't deserve to have his feeling spared! Once a cheat always-"

"Don't you even finish that...most times that stupid phrase isn't even true."

"Whatever Camila its true and you know it stop selling yourself short for some guy there are millions of them out there probably some better for you than him."

"What would I want any other guy for when I have him want him and I love him! He stuck with me through the bullshit-"

"Yeah then used everything to blow up at you and cheat. Face it he isn't as perfect as any of us thought."

I frowned stepping down moving closer to hear more clear. "Why are you doing this? It was all fun tonight until now."

"Because we care. You need to leave get your mind right and really decide if you still want to be with him."