The Shower(6)

Camila

"Baby stop I have to go

"Baby stop I have to go." I tried getting out to the hallway. "Christopher let me go."

"No we were just about to get into something you not about to leave me like this." He said motioning to his hard. "Camila I swear if you leave I'm going out and cheating."

Looking at him I chuckled throwing down my purse closing our door pushing him back. "Oh really you would go step out on me?"

"Hey I gotta be handled babe you gotta do your job before someone else does." He smirked.

I push him to the wall. I'll admit seeing that thing ready for me was exciting but I had to teach him a quick lesson. Feeling up his chest I sink my nails in his pecks. He hissed biting his lip.

"Do you not know how crazy I am about you? I will kill whoever the bitch is then lock you away for myself." I twist his nipples gaining a grunt. "e metas conmigo Christopher voy a joderte."
*Don't mess with me Christopher I will fuck you up*

Hearing voices down stairs I back away strutting to the door picking up my purse I turn giving him one last death glare. He chuckled winking.

"There you are come on I'm so excited." Rebecca said.

"Ok ok damn Mona be good for daddy and be nice to your brother." I kiss her head.

"Can you take him with you mommy he's to loud." She pouts as Maurice starts whining. "Mommy please!"

Laughing Rebecca and I left out the house. Getting in her car she drives off while I'm hooking up the blue tooth. "Have you got all your gifts yet?"

"I have everyone but Carlton I don't know what to get him."

"I'm sure you'll find something while we're out. Ok so all that's needed today is pick up the cake and decorate the place."

I rented this nice medium sized mansion for the party. It's really nice and simple.

"I talked to the DJ this morning and he said he'll be there around five the caterer should be there by four. So far everything is going as planned."

Chris