Ditched(32)

Camila

By the time we got to my moms I was calm Chris was calm and everything was just good

By the time we got to my moms I was calm Chris was calm and everything was just good. I did get a pretty detailed text from Devin along with a picture of everything bought laying on my front yard. She better be happy I didn't say some shit back or her feelings would really be hurt. At my moms Mona and Maurice we excited to see their parents while Stanley who mother has yet to take her mom was still with us.

"Mommy grandma let us make cookies." Mona pulled me to the kitchen. "Look."

"They look great pumpkin. Have you heard from you mom Stanley?"

She shook her head kicking her feet.

"Well uh are any of your family around here?" Chris asked kneeling down to her level.

"No my papa and nana are in DC."

"What about your daddy?"

"He doesn't like me anymore."

"Why would you say that?" Chris sat her on his lap.

"Because he said it! Mommy always made me ask him for money so he said I was to much and he don't want me." She wiped her eye with her fist.

"Aw I'm sure he didn't mean that. You can come home with us and we'll try to find your mommy."

That bitch is really from hell. Who just leaves their kid with people without saying anything!? I thanked my mom for watching them and we went to Subway for dinner since neither Chris or me felt like cooking.

"Daddy I want turkey and bacon with the white cheese." Mona stood on her toe watching the man make her sandwhich.

"Ight you want chips or cookies with a drink?"

"Oh yes please." She smiled wide.

Stanley sat at a table behind us kicking her feet watching. "Stanley you don't want a sandwhich?" She looked at me nodding. "Come on you can get whatever you want."

"Really?"

"Yes just tell him what you want." She jumped down running over.

"Um Mona daddy can I have a cookie and apple juice please." She looked up at Chris.

"Of course baby you can have three cookies if you want." Her eyes lite up and she ran into his legs.

"Thank you."

At home the girls were sitting on the floor eating their sandwiches while me and Chris sat on the couch. I fed Maurice first before myself. While watching fairly odd parents my phone rings.

Devin🖕🏽:I'm gonna be busy for a while so just keep my kid for me I'll be back for her don't treat my child like shit either she's my money maker

I showed Chris seeing him flex his jaw the same time I did. Y'all don't even know how fucking stupid I feel. If only I listened...where's a time machine when you need it.