Valentines Day(20 pt1)

Camila

Waking up this morning on the day of love I went on after taking care of my hygiene and went on to make breakfast for all my loves

Waking up this morning on the day of love I went on after taking care of my hygiene and went on to make breakfast for all my loves. Some heart shaped waffles turkey bacon with mini edible arrangements for Mona and my lovely fiancé. Unfortunately I can't really go all out for my baby boy but I'll be sure to shower him with kisses.

Carrying the mini mouse tray with her food I walk in Mona room setting everything to the side. I made a little card just because. "Mona wake up I made you breakfast." I shook her a little. When her eyes open I smiled brushing back her loose hairs. "Happy Valentine's Day pumpkin."

"Thank you mommy. Oooh waffles and fruit flowers!" I turned on the tv for her then left out for Maurice.

Mommy baby was still sleeping so I went back down to the kitchen to get Chris breakfast. Walking in he wasn't in bed which made me frown. Placing the tray down I went to check the bathroom but it was empty.

"Looking for me?" His arms wrap around me as he placed cute small kisses on the back of my neck. "Happy Valentine's Day baby."

"Uh Chris you ruined my surprise." I slapped his chest playfully.

"You know I'm up soon as the smell of food hits me but I appreciate what you were doing baby. I got you something."

"Really what is it?" I jumped.

"I got the call and we're going in for the Calvin Klein shoot today."

"Oh my god yes that's so awesome baby I'm hella excited this is like the best day ever!!" I jumped on him kissing every piece of skin I could.

"Girl get up off me. What did you bring up here?"

"Oh your breakfast I made it for you and Mona. Come on let me feed my man." Taking his hand I let him back on our bed. Straddling him I set the tray next to me cutting up the waffles picking up a piece with the fork swirling enough syrup in it.

"Mm I swear you a beast in the kitchen babe. You made these fruit flower things to?"

"Yes Christopher I'm expressing my love through food." He nods taking the pineapple shaped daisy putting one end in his mouth.

Giggling I take the other end biting it then kiss I got his lips. "Let me get some of that bacon."

Picking up a piece I play around waving it in his face watching him getting annoyed. Giving in he snatched it making me scream. I finished feeding him and took the trey back to the kitchen. While I'm washing dishes someone knocks.

"Hey James hi Sam." I let them in.

"Happy Valentine's Day Mona's mom." He gave me a little chocolate flower. "Is Mona awake?"

"Yes she is."

"May I see her please?"

"Sure I'll go get her." I went racing up to her room. "Pumpkin you have a special guest waiting downstairs."