I Dont like Her(36)

Camila

"Ok and as the music starts Camila will have all eyes on her

"Ok and as the music starts Camila will have all eyes on her. She along with her father walk slowly as Chris is watching in tears from seeing the beauty that is his wife." The wedding planner says coaching everyone.

My wedding is next month....next month. So many things have been happen only making me so fucking happy I started planning and what not super early. Today we were just practicing for the day and later I'll be going with Isabel to try dishes for the reception.

"I can't wait baby aren't you excited!?"

Chris laughed pulling me into him. "Of course I'm excited. Your gonna look so beautiful."

"I know." I flip my short hair with a smirk on my lips.

"Ok can we get Mona so she can practice."

I went to the reception area where Mona and Stanley were running around. "Pumpkin come on so you can practice being the flower girl."

She gasp running to me with Stanley right behind her. The wedding planner had Mona stand at the top of the aisle walking her down on what to do.

"What's Mona doing?"

"She's practicing throwing the flowers for our wedding." I told Stanley as we watched her.

"I wanna throw flowers."

I started to say something but got stuck. We still haven't gotten in touch with Devin and Chris didn't find anything on her dad. I mean if she's still with us by our wedding I'd love to have her in it but then again I don't wanna say yes now but then Devin comes back for her.

"Uh why don't you go throw some with Mona." She smiled running off to them. She and Mona held the basket in one hand each and tossed flowers with their free hands.

"You know she basically our third child." Chris whispered standing beside me while holding Maurice. "What we gonna do?"

"I don't know...what can we really do? There's no one we can send her and a foster home isn't even a logical thought. I just feel so bad for her." I sigh watching her and Mona laughing together.

"We could...adopt her."

Turning I looked at Chris. "Really?"

"Yeah there's no other option. Let's say if Devin doesn't come back and I don't find her dad before our wedding well get the legal papers for her."

Smiling looking back at them as they came running up. "Mona mommy the lady said we are the best flower throwers ever!"

"You guys were doing the damn thing. The way you just let the flowers fall in just the right spot...genius." Chris chuckled as they both blushed. "What y'all feeling like for lunch?"

"I want Ruby's." Mona said nodding rubbing her stomach.

"What about you Stanley?"

"Um I don't know." She mumbled kicking her feet.