Show Out(19)

Carlton

Sitting in the back of the shop I went over the books so far

Sitting in the back of the shop I went over the books so far. We've been doing good for not being open that long. My shoe line here is doing fan-fucking-tastic it's crazy. I didn't think they would do this good but I guess that's the props of collaborating with big people like Nike. The staff are cool people who don't give any real shit.

Today is the first day of Chris show out weekend for the Swizz academy. I'm actually excited for both him and the kids. Both our lines are gonna be featured in the fashion show so that's something to look toward to plus my little niece is suppose to be walking down the catwalk. Should be a fun day.

Someone knocks before opening my door unannounced. "Hey boss man." Rebecca came in smiling.

"Hey baby what you doing her?" I move back in my chair letting her sit on my lap.

"I wanted to come see you. Are you busy?"

"Nah I was just looking over the books seeing how we're doing. Where's Eli?"

"Cam and Chris have him. Their at the academy now setting up and shit." She twist her fingers in my hair.

"Ok should we get going I'm excited for this."

"Well we could leave now.....or we could catch up on the love making we've been missing." Biting her lip she stood strutting to the door locking it.

"Oh you want more from the other night huh." Standing I walk over pressing her into the door feeling up her legs. "You want this dick all in your stomach again baby?" Squeezing her breast I rub her nipples.

"I want you to fuck my face daddy gag me with your big ass dick."

"You sound like damn porn star baby."

She spins us around putting me to the door gripping my shirt. "I want you to really fuck me....make me your bitch." She slapped me then kissed me hard as hell.

"What the fuck Rebecca!"

"Do it Carlton!"

"Fine you want to be treated like some street slut?" Again we switch places. I rip her shirt down the middle taking her breast out her bra squeezing hard as I could then give a good slap. She screamed and I wrap hand around her throat slightly squeezing. "Shut the fuck up and get on your damn knees."

Smiling she got down undoing my pants without needing me to tell her. Grabbing her hair up I shove my dick far in her mouth. She started hitting my leg looking up her eyes tearing up. Holding for a few more seconds I pull away still hanging onto her hair. After she gained what I thought was enough air I did it again but pumping hard feeling my dick swelling in her mouth. I had her stick her tongue out while I slap my dick on it then all over her face.

"Fuck me please daddy."

I shove my dick back down her throat. "Did I tell you to speak huh?" She shook her head swiping her tongue around. "Take those damn leggings off and lean over that desk don't move a damn muscle you understand me?"