Wine(9)

Carlton

Sighing I walk into the police station

Sighing I walk into the police station. "I'm here to bail out Rebecca Willis."

"Sign these." A cop hands me a clip board and says something in a walkie talkie. "$660."

I hand over cash as they bring her out still in handcuffs. Looking at me she pouts. Shaking my head a sign something else and walk out knowing she's following. I get in the car starting it up pulling off soon as her door closes.

"Can I get my seat belt in first damn."

"Try not to give me any kind of attitude right now." My jaw clenched tight. "What the hell did you do getting yourself throwing in jail?"

"I beat that cum sucking leach ass. She was talking out that sperm bank called a mouth about my family so I ended it quick. I called my dad to and he's getting us a lawyer to get this shit over with in a more legal way."

Stopping at a light I look over at her. "So it was in defense?"

"Sorta I made it look like it in case there were cameras in the store." She chuckled pointing in front to the now green light. "I'm sorry."

"Nah you good baby. I just don't want you fighting like some ratchet hoe. You my wife now and I want you acting like the queen you are."

"I know babe I'm working on myself."

"Well you need to work harder I'm not about to be bailing you out of jail every time someone says something you don't like." I fussed hitting the wheel. "That's childish as fuck Rebecca you should know better."

"I said sorry damn." She crossed her arms.

"Yeah I heard you." As we're driving I get a text from Chris on the dashboard. Speaking my response I went in driving.

Feeling her hand I do a quick look at Rebecca. She undid my jeans pulling me out my briefs. "I think I like being yelled at by you....its just so sexy and I can't help wanting to just jump on you." She stroked me leaning down licking around. I was hard in thirty seconds.

Camila