Wonder(23)

Camila

That bitch done messed up my whole mood

That bitch done messed up my whole mood. I'm not even sure which one of those hoes I'm more upset about. The white racist cracker bitch trying to keep me from my dream dress or that home wrecking legs open 24hrs ass bitch trying to take my fucking wedding place. I've waited for the day I can say I do to Chris and now I got people all on my fucking back trying to ruin it for me. I'm not with this shit!

Walking in the house a really good smell hit my nose. Mona ran in yelling for Chris while I set my stuff down walking up to my baby boy who was stuck in spongebob. I swear he changes my moods from pissed to happy in not even a second. "Hi mommas boy. I missed you so much." I kiss his cheeks.

"You ain't miss me like that I bet." Chris walked in with his little apron on.

Kissing him my tongue swipes his bottom lip. "You know I missed you papi."

"Mmhm sure you did." He smirked. "How was your day?"

"Shitty. People are steady trying to bring out my ugly side I'm convinced." I sit on his lap.

"What happen that got you ready to go all she hulk?"

"Ok first the lady at the dress shop was being a racist fuck saying I can't afford the dress I picked and had the nerve to show me some used up dresses. What I look like warring a mother bitch on my big day?" He shrugged smiling his little toothy grin. "Then I went to check up on our actually wedding place and that home wrecker was there talking about buying damn near everything from the planner. I did all that everything from picking the fucking location the chairs flowers plates the damn forks but she wanna buy my shit. It took every bone in me and Isabel not to slide her dirty used up ass around the fucking place."

I let out a breath because I've been holding that in for some time. He looked at me still with that weirdly adorable grin and started rubbing on my thigh.

"Feel good to let all that out huh?"

"Yes. What you do today?"

"Shit nothing really. Carlton and Max was over for a minute we took the kids to the park had some pizza and just chilled. I started on dinner a little after they left."

"What you make chef sexy?" I stood smiling.

"BBQ meatballs seasoned white rice and salad with a ginger dressing." He smirked popping his collar.

"Ok daddy doing it big huh."

"Just trying to butter you up for some sex." He chuckled setting our plates out on the table. "Mona come eat!"