Finale Straw(31)

Chris

Watching close as Cole talk to Cam

Watching close as Cole talk to Cam. Her laughing pushing him around made my skin crawl.

"How cute are they. It's like their meant to be...just like us." Devin whispered tickling my hand with her fingers.

Groaning I walk up to them. "We should check it out together maybe on a date."

"Really nigga you gon ask her out while she's not only with me but we're picking the cake for our wedding." He rolled his eyes stepping to me. "How low can you get like do I need to spell it out to you?"

"I'm not scared of you ain't nothing stopping me from asking her on a simple little date. Just because you insecure about her finally leaving you for someone better don't mean you gotta threaten me."

"Stop it. You came here with my best friend and asking me out? What kind of shit is this?" She looked between them.

"It's what I've been along with everyone else have trying to tell you. She ain't shit!" Max said getting everyone attention. "I heard what she said earlier to Chris. She just using you Cam."

"I'm only with her because she's close to you baby I want you I need you." He grabs her hand kneeling down.

"You about to get yo ass beat homie get off my girl." I pushed him had enough to make him slide across the room.

"Mila I swear I didn't know he even knew you I just thought I was...finally finding my special someone to have what you and Chris have. You two are an inspiration to me and I want this." She said pretending to choke up.

Max and I clapped. "Oh wonderful just great acting. Yo lying ass should take up being a actress for porno since that is all you about. Lying and getting somebody else man right?"

"No! You all are terrible people harassing your so called family best friend!" She yelled linking her arm with Cam. "I don't understand how you can deal with these people."

"They care about me...they look out for me." She moved her arm coming over to us as we stood in front of her. "I can't believe you would bring him as your so called boyfriend when you know he's crazy about me."

"Mila I didn't-"

"That's a lie because I told you everything. So what you bring him here so he can woo me then what you take Chris?"

"Mila-"

"No shut up because I saw you touching him outside since there's this big ass window right here you dumb ass. I thought you were my friend...I gave up my actual best friend for you. I stood up for you I believed you...how could you do something like this to me? Is this something you do on the regular huh...trick people into being your friend so you can just mess with their lives!? I can't believe I was so damn stupid."

"Neither can I we told you the bitch was no good but did you listen nooooo just had to find out on your own huh. You could've prevented this all together." Max shook his head.