Girls Day Out(2)

Camila

Maurice was freshly bathed feed and burped now laying in his play pin

Maurice was freshly bathed feed and burped now laying in his play pin. I got Mona dressed and feed and sitting watching Dora. Now that my babies are all cleaned and taken care of it was time for me. I had some fruit and toast while feeding them and came up to the room for my shower. Me and my girls are spending the day together. Everything from hair nails shopping and last I have a surprise for them. The boys are gonna have the kiddies I'm just hoping it all goes well.

I turn on the shower letting it heat up to my liking putting up my hair in the process. Chris came in and started brushing his teeth. He slapped my ass grabbing a handful as I'm walking by into the shower. I wink closing the shower door. The water runs down my entire body. As I'm washing he knocks before walking in. "Don't come in here starting something Christopher."

He chuckled softly rubbing his hands down my sides kissing over my shoulder up to my neck. "You don't miss daddy baby?"

"Of course I do baby but the kids are down stairs." My head falls back as he's rubbing my breast biting and licking my neck. "Chris seriously we can't."

"Would you at lease suck me off?"

Laughing I wrap my arms around his neck kissing his lips. "Not right now baby I have to get ready."

He smacked his teeth clenching his jaw. "So I can't get no love before you leave for the day?"

"You can have all the kisses you want." I giggled at his straight face. "What you don't like my kisses anymore?"

"Nah I just prefer them on my dick."

Waving him off I step out going to dry off and start getting dressed. I lotion and everything starting on my hair when the doorbell rings. Hearing Carlton loud as I just went on with what in doing.

"Bitch how you not done yet!?" Rebecca came bursting in my room.

"Cool your tits hoe." I smirked straightening the last parts of my hair.

"Camila I'm hard as hell right now!" Chris came out our bathroom towel wrapped around his waist. "Oh what's up Rebecca?"

"Hey sexy. If your girl ain't playing her part I got you daddy." She winked biting her nail.

"Get your girl baby her offer sounding real good right now." He walked into out closet.

"Right in my face tho?" I spray my hair shaking my head around. Grabbing my purse and phone we walk out my room. Spotting Carlton I smirked. "Oye papi." I brush his hair.

He looked back at me frowning. "The fuck was that Rebecca you see that shit!"

"Oh calm down she just getting back at me for flirting with Chris." She waved him off getting her stuff.

"And how should I feel about that?"

"Easy you don't feel. See you later babe!" She pushed me out the house. "He'll be fine lets go get Isabel and head on to our wonder filled day."